Author Topic: Looking for Yellow courgette and good outdoor cucumber?  (Read 1605 times)

Jitterbug

• Hectare
  • Dance as if no one is watching...
    • Leighton Lottie
Looking for Yellow courgette and good outdoor cucumber?
« on: April 10, 2010, 00:52:45 »
Hi all

Just realised that I have not managed to get any yellow courgettes or reliable outdoor cucumber.  I have got most things to swap let me know if you are interested in anything.  Also lots of flower seeds available.   Anyone got a few seeds left over.

Regards
Jitterbug
If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning....

Ninnyscrops.

• Hectare
  • downtoearth
Re: Looking for Yellow courgette and good outdoor cucumber?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 20:05:47 »
I've got some Soleil F1 yellow courgette and some Bedfordshire Prize cucumber seeds you are welcome to Jitterbug.

Ninny
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 20:08:38 by Ninnyscrops. »

blackcountrysteve

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 17:30:07 »
ive some yellow seeds, gold rush f1 if you want some send us a pm.

steve

Jitterbug

• Hectare
  • Dance as if no one is watching...
    • Leighton Lottie
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 22:50:37 »
Hi Guys

Sorry I have not replied before now but life has just been so hectic what with just getting over a broken leg, to a stolen and written off motor car then on Sunday when we woke up we found that my son's motor bike was also nicked.  Only problem with him is that he only had third party so no insurance payout - albeit that the insurance did me in and I will be lucky to buy a motorised skateboard with the payout.  I can just see myself on the M27 and M3!!!

However in the meantime I have managed to get hold of some good outdoor cucumbers and some yellow courgettes from real seed company.

Thanks for the offer anyway.

Regards

Jitterbug
If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning....

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal