Author Topic: How sad are you ?  (Read 3180 times)

superspud

• Half Acre
Re: How sad are you ?
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2010, 20:31:16 »
Sigh, I must be worse than I imagined..... I seem to have a soul mate .. purpleheather. I do it all too. I even look for the large holes under the cars that get turned over to see if the "ram" they used is showing.

Arghhhh I need a life.
Ignore me I'm having a breakdown.

PurpleHeather

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2010, 22:02:57 »
No you do not 'soul mate' you are perfersickly normalish just like me!

carrot-cruncher

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2010, 11:07:18 »
(Huge sigh of relief here)

Thought it was just me who nit-picked films and tv etc.

One of the recent ones I noticed: The poseidon adventure (remake)....all the antennae are on top of the ship.   Ship gets turned over.   Survivors manage to send out an electronic call for help. How did they manage that?!?!....I can only assume they bounced the signal of the nearest goldfish :-\

CC
"Grow you bugger, grow!!"

Deb P

• Hectare
  • Still digging it....
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2010, 12:02:38 »
I can't watch any film or programme with my OH that involves anything military...it becomes a nightmare,... 'they didn't have those rifles in 1939, he is wearing the wrong cap badge' etc.etc...mind you. I am no better with any TV depiction of birth.. ::)
If it's not pouring with rain, I'm either in the garden or at the lottie! Probably still there in the rain as well TBH....🥴

http://www.littleoverlaneallotments.org.uk

Mortality

• Hectare
  • A Sandbloom from, A Tale in the Desert online game
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2010, 12:54:39 »
I do it too. :-[

I used to work in a cinema when younger and after seeing the same film X amount of times you begin to spot the mistakes  ;D.

I have an interest in Archaeology (Roman) and there are so many archaeology programs out there that annoy me with their stupid theories.  ;D My pet hate is whan they say the Roman occupation of Britain ended and the Roman's left....after nearly 400 years of Roman occupation and intergration I doubt very much if they just up and left.. :P
Please don't be offended by my nickname 'Mortality'
As to its history it was the name of a character I played in an online game called 'Everquest'
The character 'Mortality Rate' was a female Dark Elf Necromancer, the name seemed apt at the time and has been used alot by me over the years.

Bugloss2009

• Hectare
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2010, 12:46:43 »
Dr Who last night had his jacket ripped off by a Weeping Angel.  Later when he left Amy Pond on her own in the forest in the spaceship, he went back briefly to tell her it was super important she remembered what she'd said when she was 7 years old.......and he had his jacket on.

mess-up, or something else???

reading the above almost makes Dr Who seem a bit silly  :o

Duke Ellington

• Hectare
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2010, 13:19:29 »
Back to Eastenders......

The amount of times I see the residents of Albert Square leave their homes, and walk across the square to the cafe for a coffee!! ::)
dont be fooled by the name I am a Lady!! :-*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal