Poll

Who are planning on voting for on Thursday?

Conservative
14 (20.3%)
Labour
16 (23.2%)
Libs
20 (29%)
Other
12 (17.4%)
Dont know!
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Voting closed: May 06, 2010, 12:43:50

Author Topic: Who are planning on voting for on Thursday  (Read 3545 times)

Philbasford

• Acre
Who are planning on voting for on Thursday
« on: May 02, 2010, 12:43:50 »
I know you are proberly bored of this now lol,but never mind ;D

PurpleHeather

• Hectare
Re: Who are planning on voting for on Thursday
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 21:46:24 »
I must admit that it is a rule for me, when ever I get a questionnaire or an invitation to voice an opinion.........I LIE.

Duke Ellington

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 21:48:34 »
I am voting for George from Alys Fowlers - The Edible Garden. ;D
dont be fooled by the name I am a Lady!! :-*

Bugloss2009

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 22:01:02 »
the ad at the bottom says _Vote for Sarah Palin in 2012  :o

and we thought things were bad now  :D

superspud

• Half Acre
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 22:01:34 »
i would vote for the one who when connected to a lie detector passed. Sadly I dont ever see that so i will vote for the least likely to be elected band.

I maintain they are all as bad as each other, its like going to a holiday camp. Butlins and Pontins staff are much alike only the uniform is different and the manner of delivery is slightly different but the end result the same. The must be, none of them answer a straight question, each time one is elected the country moans and whines within 3 years they should never of gotten in, then we vote them back again or the next one to do the same so we can all moan again.

Ce La Vie
Ignore me I'm having a breakdown.

kazzab

• Not So New ...
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 23:18:27 »
i will be voting labour in the local and general election :)

chriscross1966

• Hectare
  • Visionhairy
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 00:33:22 »
I'm an old school Radical Whig, same as most of my family if truth be out, so it's Liberal for me..... my mum's a social democrat these days so she went from Labour to Lib Dem and missed out on them turning into the Tory party with red themes....

chrisc

Bugloss2009

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 08:37:08 »
the postal vote system is so up for abuse, we'll probably end up with Osama bin Laden as PM

lewic

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2010, 09:26:49 »
Danny Kushlick is getting my vote in Bristol West

http://thepeoplesmanifesto.org.uk/

powerspade

• Hectare
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 09:43:40 »
Guy Fawkes - now he had the right idea get rid of the whole rotten lot

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2010, 10:17:44 »
I wonder why people are so reluctant to say who they will vote for. I'm still not 100% sure but I think that, with a heavy heart, I will not be voting Labour for the first time as our labour MP is stepping down and the boundaries have changed so the Tories are likely to win, so I will probably vote tactically for the Lib Dem, even though I haven't even received a leaflet through the door from him. The other alternatives here are Green (another possibility), UKIP, BNP or English Democrats! :o

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2010, 12:22:44 »
Whoever gets in there are going to be severe cuts and a rise in taxes.  It makes me so cross that all this happened because of the banks.  I don't think they should have any bonuses and the Government should be paid back with the profits they make. 

I dread going back to the mid 1990's when our Health Service was so run down and waiting lists were astronomical.  When I injured my knee in 1995, the letter I received to see the consultant gave the appointment 19 months off.  When I finally got to see him, he said an MRA scan was necessary and there was a seven months wait for that.  All this happened during a fairly prosperous period too so it frightens me what will happen to our NHS now.  Personally I would rather pay more taxes than have services cut.

The future is bleak whoever gets in.   :'( :'(

Pesky Wabbit

• Hectare
  • Where's my(palm oil free)KRAFT choclit Easter Egg?
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 13:28:13 »
Over the past few weeks of different faces appearing on our TV, all singing their Party's tunes and after great sole searching, I've finally made my mind up.

I'll definitely be voting for Dorethy - just not sure which one.

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 17:24:28 »
 I shall proudly vote Labour. If the cons get in they will surely cripple the pensioners always the weakest first.  Already talking about snatching the extra£50 heating allowance back!!!!!!!, also the FREE bus pass.  Labour gives it the cons take it away about right for that lot. >:(.

campanula

• Hectare
  • double digging dudette
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 17:40:58 »
Labour for me too. I punished them in 2005 and voted green but this time, i am terribly afraid of a tory govt.

Cherryblossom

• Not So New ...
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2010, 17:41:34 »
        GORDON BROWN

Philbasford

• Acre
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2010, 21:43:05 »
I have to say Gordon Browns speech today was very good in front of the methodist hall audience

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2010, 00:36:52 »
I thought he was brilliant!  Why couldn't he have been like that on the debates instead of smiling nervously.   ::)

The gap between rich and poor hasn't got any better under the Labour Government but they did introduce the minimum wage, reduced school class sizes significantly, built up the NHS, kept inflation low and had a very low interest rate which helped families with mortgages (not so good for savers though). 

We got free bus passes, winter fuel allowances and free prescriptions retained for the over 60's.  The world recession and the banks left the country with serious problems but GB got us on the road to recovery fairly quickly by reducing VAT. 

This Government also gave us the fox hunting ban and I would hate to see this barbaric practice made legal again.  ;D   

Their downfall was Iraq and Afghanistan but all the main parties were in agreement that we should enter these wars.  I think the Press have been against this Government and people who read the Mail, Express and the Sun have been brainwashed over the years.

gwynnethmary

• Hectare
  • Hartlepool
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2010, 01:20:07 »
Our previous MP, Ian Wright (Labour) will get my vote.  He's a local lad, born and bred, kept out of bother with his expenses, and has answered every letter I've written to him about issues which concern me. 

tim

• Hectare
  • Just like the old days!
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2010, 11:05:39 »
If there are SO many attractive ploys to tempt us to vote for the PM, why in Heaven's name were they not addressed in the last 10 or so years??

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal