Author Topic: Off with their heads? (nasty weeds)  (Read 5813 times)

Suze_O

• I love Allotments 4 All
Re: Off with their heads? (nasty weeds)
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2003, 04:32:02 »
Yo Ozzy

Long time no speaky speaky.  So sorry to hear of you being done over - are you hurting real bad?  Glad to hear face undamaged tho' pretty boy  ;)

Are you going to press charges or were polis not involved?  I expect you feel real shakey, what a horrible experience, sort of makes you lose faith.

Have a smoke, a drink and a good sleep.

Suze xx
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 by 1077926400 »

Ozzy_aka_Pothead

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2003, 12:56:24 »
Yo suze

No fuzz involved, it all happened pretty quickly and I havent a clue wot they looked like.. Not hurting so bad today, just had a good long soak in a hot bath and I feel better.. however I find the best pain relief is just closing my eyes and think about growingn but my ribs are not as bad as I first thought... hope to be back at work in a few days and up the town again in a few weeks, but needto work tp pay for the play pubs are well expensive here andthe clubs I just don't bother with.... gonna have a walk in the garden now

cHeErS

oZzY %)

xxx

ina

• Hectare
    • My Homepage
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2003, 19:38:41 »
Oh Oz, Oz, the spreader of compassion and understanding. I'll send you gallons of hot pepper juice. Anyone touch my cyber friend touches the virtual me! Hope you feel better, the bones will heal but what did it do to your mind?

I agree with your point on alcohol, ban the stuff! Legalize the growing of marihuana. Has anyone ever heard someone stoned on grass hurting someone? Okay, it has been proven that it does cause your memory to go prematurely (that's why I don't use it). I'll take a bunch of stoned party goers that can't remember their names over a bunch of aggressive drunks anyday!

Get well soon Oz. -Ina
PS. I know we should be on the shed board with this conversation but when a thread is running it's too hard to change boards. Excuses to all, this one will end eventually.

Palustris

• Hectare
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2003, 21:40:01 »
B...... h...l. Sorry to hear about it. Makes you wonder what the world is coming to. Happen it was your pretty face they did not like. Hope you make a swift recovery.
I feel your pain, man. (literally at the moment.)
Gardening is the great leveller.

Colin_Bellamy-Wood

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2003, 22:50:35 »
Oz, what can I say - my sincere sympathies - sounds so inadequate.

Another form of vandalism - mindless animals that don't deserve their freedom in what could be a beautiful society, but because of them - ain't.

gavin

• Hectare
  • Good gardening!
    • Growing Vegetables on an Allotment in Leeds
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2003, 23:04:16 »
Know just a bit how you feel, Ozzy - I was on the receiving end of a bloody good kicking last month.  Commiserations, and all good wishes - Gavin.

teresa

• Hectare
  • Happy gardening
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2003, 23:17:30 »
Oh Oz sorry to hear of your attack. It is sad no one can walk around in safety these days. :'(
I always remember mum saying if anything happen to me They will get their just deerserts, meaning something will happen to them. 8)
But if it happened to her she would swear to put a curse on them? :o
I did stumble onto a witches parlor on the net, oh wouldnt it be lovely, to put a spell on the bad people and turn them into do gooders forever one can wish ha ha get well soon Oz glad they did not hurt you face. ;)
Teresa

legless

• Hectare
  • Cheltenham, UK
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2003, 00:17:16 »
hope you're feelin a bit better oz.... have you been downing arnica? it'll help the bruising go quicker...

my hubby is down your way this weekedn i'll tell him to watch out for a hobbling bloke who looks like he gardens  :D

Ozzy_aka_Pothead

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2003, 10:25:19 »
Yo peeps

Thanks everyone for your kind words and support.  I think Ina is bang on te money here, exceptI wouldn't ban the booze, but I think that the UK really does need to get its act together about alcohol education.  Its mad when a 18 year old lad can go into a pub/off licence and legally drink themselves into a mindless stupor... Its all about education education education (ooh I iz sounding like Tony Blair :) .. )  I believe in other parts of europe, such as Belgium and Holland that they take "socialonsibility" very seriously, and although they still encounter problems it is not on the scale as it is here in the uk, How many off us who live here, see hoardes of Spanish holiday makers roaming our cities making a nuisance of themselves?  Yet we all know of the  "Brits abroad"

I am putting lavender oil on the cuts and bruises and my wife is a witch so I am healing well, mentally I am getting stronger, and your support is playing a factor in this...

See us gardeners are the coolest peeps on the planet, happy growing everyone...

cHeErS

oZzY %)

teresa

• Hectare
  • Happy gardening
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2003, 12:46:15 »
Hi OZ
glad to hear your wifes a witch think all wives and mums do hocus pocus ha ha we need to. ;)
Bump and cuts heal but its the self esteem that gets damaged. I do think everyone these days needs to learn some self defence. 8)
Be it judo or ty quando ( spelling off) but get my drift. Just knowing a few moves can improve our selfesteem and twart an attacker. They think twice when you adopt a stance.
Down the lottie a couple of months back digging with a fork ( the prongs like needles) did not see a young chap come behind me. He spoke and I turned around fork in hand pointed upwards to his head. :o
He stepped back and said sorry for frightening me but I was going to have him in that split second.
Poor chap he wanted to know where to dump rubble and no one else around.
He wont do that to another woman again.  8)
Get yourself on a self defence course and take your wife with you and to all that read this do the same dont be another victim show the yobs they cannot get away with it.  ;)

Ozzy_aka_Pothead

« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2003, 13:46:45 »
Yo Teresa

I iz okay mentally have suffered much much worse in the past and come through it all a better peep, knowing a bit of hong kong fooey is okay, but ifs you had a few yerself can actually do more harm :)  god Im on a babble 2day.. Legless iz your hubby down here to see Rainbow Warrior at Roath Dock?

Nice sunny day here 2day, didnt know that yesters was the last day of summer, still you learn summut new everyday, but not from Kilroy or Trisha... daytime tv is well funny.. btw Teresa, peeps shouldn't creep up on others, a loud cough or an excuse me from a safe distance is all it takes...  

gonna have an aromatherapy bath now.... lavender, bergomont and Jasmin and black pepper

cHeErS

oZzY %)

legless

• Hectare
  • Cheltenham, UK
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2003, 15:29:57 »
he's using cardiff as a base for a trip surfing with some mates. i didn't know rainbow warrior was there.... will send him down that way

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal