Author Topic: Tomato Crazy  (Read 13831 times)

cleo

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Re: Tomato Crazy
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2010, 15:42:01 »
A Femspot cucumber sold for £4.20 + £1.99 P&P. Amazing.

That`s obscene,I know F1 seed is expensive but all I can say is ` a fool and their money`

Jeannine-it`s Ananas Noir on probation.

And sales here have gone crazy !!-after years I seem to have converted the good folk of the region,no Money Maker or the `usual` suspects` but toms I like(well one has to have a few `tumbler`) 200 plants sold in a week.

ginnyknit

• Not So New ...
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2010, 16:04:38 »
Thanks grannyjammy I will have a look on there. I think I have a bit of space left for another few tomato plants.  :D Of course looking at seed sites makes you want more doesn't it? I will have to resist or take the back wall off the house and replace it with glass.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2010, 18:54:18 »
Cleo, I was dissapointed with Ananas Noire but I have grown it again to make sure it wasn't a one off seed. I found it bland  almost tastless and the skin seemed soft..not at all what I expected.

What did you find wrong?

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

cleo

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2010, 16:22:11 »
What did you find wrong?

It didn`t crop well and the flavour was nothing special. But it was in the least favourable spot in the tunnel so I am giving it another chance this year

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal