Author Topic: What did we think of The Edible Garden?  (Read 15421 times)

elvis2003

• Hectare
Re: What did we think of The Edible Garden?
« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2010, 22:41:00 »
i know alys can be annoying at times,but come on girls...her outburst tonight re last summers rain..and i quote...*ive broken my heart my back and my nails over this garden* love it,and i empathise!
when the going gets tough,the tough go digging

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2010, 08:26:37 »
Reminded me of camping in the Lake District........I was a bit like that  ;D

Emotions running high ;D Chill...it is meant to be enjoyable this grow your own lark

I refuse to get in a state over a few veg. ;D

I enjoyed the prog but  it is def a lifestyle thingy.........all that munching on flowers would not suit my OH when he comes in and hopes to see something to eat on the table.May try an experiment and wait for the reaction.

Happy Gardening everybody  ;D

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2010, 09:10:04 »
*ive broken my heart my back and my nails over this garden* love it,and i empathise!

Pah..hmm..no emphathy from me....if she would have "broken" her back over that garden there would not have any nails left to be broken in first place ::) ::)
...no..she is not a worker..that girl ain't..she just like to potter about...
Her hear might be challenged with all that rain..I'll give her that..Mine would/have been last few summers but that's it... ::)..nature takes..nature gives...win one.. loose one.. ;D

Tulipa

• Hectare
« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2010, 09:48:58 »
May try an experiment and wait for the reaction.

I can imagine, if it is anything like it would be here!!  ;)

gordonsveg

• Acre
  • 68 years old ,
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2010, 08:50:24 »
not a lot

Minamoo

« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2010, 20:38:32 »
Hello!

I agree about the film thing being annoying. but I have got a few interesting ideas from it. Like the printed fabric thing. As far as the bullaces go, I have one of those attachments for the Kenwood K-Beater. It's a mouli so pushes the pulp through and leaves the seeds separate. Saves spending hours pushing fruit pulp through a sieve (which is how I used to do it before I got that mouli attachment.

I also found it odd that at one point Alys appeared to be barefoot in her chicken coop :-X

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal