Author Topic: Just received my new lottie rules for a Canadian plot...interesting  (Read 10059 times)

• Hectare
  • And all that ..... in Hastings
    • Promenade Plantings
that sounds much more encouraging  ;D
Fingers still crossed for you (which make typing veeerrrrry difficult  ;) )

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
I am glad you are making some headway.  Hopefully they will appreciate that you are super keen. 

It seems amazing that they could not have decided on the orientation date much longer in advanced so you could have planned round it.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Three cheers for Diplomacy and making friends in High places, Jeanine.Still got fingers crossed, tho. So when are you off to Sin City, then?

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
April 10th Lish, but I don't feel like going,, will have to as cash is not refundable but I feel like  I can't be bothered.

They better be right about this plot as I went to a seed company yesterday to buy seeds  primarily for  the swap and I spent $345, as I bought big sizes on most things some for me and some to share!! And truthfully I only needed a packet of parsnips which I forgot to get.

and... the Lord help me ...I am going to Tatianas tomatoes today or tomorrow to give her some squash seeds..and ..... I am going to Tom Wagers the spud guru in April.

mmmm

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Jayb

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
I'm sure you will have a ball, if you were not going you wouldn't be able to call to Tom's. Your plot/s will be waiting for you when you get back all invigorated  ;D

:o  $

LOL no parsnips.....!

Seed Circle site http://seedsaverscircle.org/
My Blog, Mostly Tomato Mania http://mostlytomatomania.blogspot.co.uk/

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Got a message today that the second meeting is May 9th XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Well I have my lottie, we decided waiting till May is too long, apparently I have gone from 60th on the waiting list to 7th and there are 25 folks going to the meeting.. we have cancelled our holiday so we sign up next Saturday instead of flying off.Can't risk being bumped down further, if we don't go to the April meeting 25 plots would be gone.18 after us.

So back to the first plan we will be gardeners again by 10th April.So out belated 50th wedding anniversary weekend will be there instead of Vegas, original one was the day we flew here last year.

Wonder what next year will bring!!

St ,ell with Vegas I am going to plant broadies plants!!

xx Jeannine

Jayb

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
 :o ??? ;D ;D ;D

Would you like some peas?  ;D
Seed Circle site http://seedsaverscircle.org/
My Blog, Mostly Tomato Mania http://mostlytomatomania.blogspot.co.uk/

• Hectare
  • And all that ..... in Hastings
    • Promenade Plantings
Oh my cancelling your holiday!! But heck you'll be able to celebrate your anniversary on your plot with your broadies  ;D  ;D  ;D

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
We are just going out today for a look see, it has been very stormy and with tons of rain here for 2 days so I am hoping we can pick out where the  real wet ones are, I had heard there were some apparently they get a lot of people who get the idae they want to do a lottie, by the time the meeting comes areound lots have dropped off, then we are told some don't turn up at the meeting.I am therefore hoping that some of the choosers are real newbies too and might pick for different reasons to us,,only thing we are worried about is getting on the boggy bit.

XX Jeannine

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal