Author Topic: monsoon  (Read 953 times)

ACE

• Hectare
monsoon
« on: March 25, 2010, 15:58:45 »
These arn't april showers its hissing down, with a bit of thunder thrown in. I am off on the road tomorrow with the caravan on the back taking in Salisbury, Bristol, Hereford and Warwick. People to meet and business to do, but at the same time having an Easter break with mrs Ace for a fortnight or so.

If there is any other trailer trash taking a chance on the weather and you are using Caravan Club sites come and say hello. My rig is an abbey expression with a ford ranger. You won't miss me.

I should have got a cabin cruiser instead of the caravan I think I will need it.

tricia

• Hectare
  • Torbay, Devon
Re: monsoon
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 22:34:36 »
I think you'll be singing in the rain Ace - according to the weather forecast for the next few days, after which it gets colder again. Drive carefully and have a fun time anyway - you are visiting a lovely part of the country.

Tricia

mummybunny

• Hectare
  • Loves the lottie
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 07:37:52 »
I'm off to st Ives for the weekend my son's football tour  :o I have rain coats and a brolly packed  ;D You could have popped in for a cuppa ace if i was in Bristol this weekend  ;D

I used to live in Hereford i love it there lots of fond memories walking along the river but it has been know to burst its banks with heavy rainfall  ::) Hope your campsite isn't to near it  ;D

Lucy x

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 08:11:20 »
Things are very wet underfoot here.  I think you might get a bit of Glastonbury mud syndrome.  Don't forget the  football boots with studs on.

Tulipa

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 10:49:18 »
We got your rain Ace and water poured into the dining room!  Hope you manage to find some dry weather on your travels! ;) Have a good trip.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal