General > The Shed

Central locking problems any ideas

<< < (2/8) > >>

halfofmanic:

--- Quote from: james1 on February 18, 2010, 05:56:22 ---Am sorry i no i shouldnt but i havent laughed like this in ages.
dont you just luv it... ;D ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

Hi  James 1      glad you enjoyed it   you must have a sense of humour like mine    it seems funny today now the pain has worn off     i think the neighbours must have enjoyed it        will feel a bit nervous     about the door for a while     :-\

betula:
Have had to get in through the passenger side a few times due to twits parking so close.What a palaver  ;D

Tried to close the drivers window around Christmas while driving down the motorway,it refused to move.Was a frozen block of ice by the time I got home.
Next morning it was fine  Grrrrrrrr :)

telboy:
Seem to remember this sort of topic came up last year. There was a resolution but for the life of me can't place it!
Sorry  :-[

Pesky Wabbit:
A good squidge of WD40 applied in ALL the key holes BEFORE an icy period is expected,  keeps my C.L. from jamming. I think it stops the ice forming in those tiny fittings

I'm applying it once a week at the moment. Either that or I'm just lucky with the C.L.

halfofmanic:

--- Quote from: betula on February 18, 2010, 08:52:55 ---Have had to get in through the passenger side a few times due to twits parking so close.What a palaver  ;D

Tried to close the drivers window around Christmas while driving down the motorway,it refused to move.Was a frozen block of ice by the time I got home.
Next morning it was fine  Grrrrrrrr :)

--- End quote ---

Hi betula     maybe we should start a club for things that have stopped working   and then started again           our contribution      little portable  T V   put it on no sound   tried switching it on and off several times with the remote and the off switch    no joy  decided to plug some headphones in   thinking if that worked I could use those  mini speakers     nothing through the headphones   so off we went to the shops     couldn't find an ordinary t v  so bought a portable  L C D    but you need all the flashy  do-dads
@ £140    nice tely   bit of a treat for us       a week later  our grandson  was staying overnight  we told him the tv  in his room  didn't work     no sound      anyway as some of you will know  kids just ignore that    and so he switched it on

you can put the end in yourself

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version