Author Topic: What to do now?  (Read 5715 times)

grawrc

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Edinburgh
Re: What to do now?
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2010, 17:47:46 »
Sorry, I completely missed this Anne. Sorry to hear about poor little Chomsky but I think you made the right decision. I think these things are quite common with pedigree cats. Have you considered a rescue kitty? They do usually have kittens at the cat rescue shelters and I can't imagine a sweeter life for a poor unwanted kitty than with you.  8)
I started out looking at rescue cats but every time I thought one was nice there seemed to be some reason that it wouldn't suit!! So I gave up and started looking at pedigrees. The BSH ones are real crackers! Pure dead gorgeous! Anyway I'm in no hurry so I'll keep looking at moggies and bsh. It's not living with me they should worry about , it's my crazy cocker spaniel that crows like a cockerel when she gets excited.

Betty it was a hard decision but everything is relative!

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2010, 18:01:06 »
.....two words to you, Anne....

Russian Blue :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Squash64

• Hectare
    • Walsall Road Allotments
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2010, 18:02:14 »
I looked at the link to British Shorthairs, and from that went on to look at websites of other breeds of cats - even though there is no chance whatsoever that I will have a cat while my dogs are alive   Mad, or what!

One site had the most gorgeous photos of many breeds - http://www.pictures-of-cats.org/ and when I'd stopped drooling over the photos I noticed that there was a section on feral cats.  So I added a bit about the one I feed at the allotments.

I think I've got too much time on my hands....... ;)
Betty
Walsall Road Allotments
Birmingham

allotment website:-
www.growit.btck.co.uk

Squash64

• Hectare
    • Walsall Road Allotments
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2010, 18:18:27 »
.....two words to you, Anne....

Russian Blue :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Please, no more.  Just spent ages looking at pics of beautiful Russian Blues - even though I am not having a cat.
Betty
Walsall Road Allotments
Birmingham

allotment website:-
www.growit.btck.co.uk

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2010, 18:39:56 »
....but a Russian Blue isn't just a cat.....

(sigh)  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal