Author Topic: Dr Who  (Read 2589 times)

lottiedolly

• Acre
Re: Dr Who
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2010, 10:45:55 »
I agree with carrot cruncher and froglegs... but he was a brill Dr Who and i will totally miss him, i feel sorry for the new guy as he has such a hard act to follow

Garden Manager

• Hectare
  • Denman the Great
Re: Dr Who
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2010, 11:44:38 »
Got around to watching the last part yesterday. have to day that while it was a good episode it wasn't quite what i was expecting and left me feeling rather bemused to be honest. I thought the final scenes leading up to the regeneration were too long and drawn out. I would have preferred a more immediate regeneration after the radiation poisoning. Going around to see all the old friends one last time was unnecessary in my view.

[spoiler]Plenty wrong with the return of the Time Lords too. Didn't like the fact that they had become 'bad' in the time war in the first place and even then i thought they were got rid off far too soon and far too easilyafter all the big build up. The 'ascension' business was far too 'Stargate' for my liking too.[/spoiler]

Not sure what to make of the new doctor either. When he was first introduced my reaction was something along the lines of a 'WHAT the (expletive deleted)'. he looks far too young to be the doctor. My other reaction was 'Emo Doc!'  I thought they had made the wrong choice then and I an still not convinced now after seeing the new doctors entrance at the end of 'End of Time 2'. Not even sure if i want to continue watching the series although i suppose i will have to give it a go just to see if i wrong.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal