Author Topic: Wootton Bassett  (Read 9680 times)

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
Re: Wootton Bassett
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2010, 18:03:11 »
He attempted to do the march yesterday, about 250-300 anti-march protesters turned up at very short notice.
He was arrested in Sainsbury's car park before he could start.

Protesting against extremists like Choudry is not right-wing.

If you investigate his group further, it is a front for a terrorist group, the name escapes me now.

Please don't assume everybody who is against terrorism and the militant islam are right wing.
Research what is going on in your towns, do you have no-go areas???
A lot of towns do, and not just at night.

The jihadists are grooming children under 10 for suicide bombing missions. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6982399.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=797084
Will people read what I put and not assume what I put.  I put that the march was right wing - consequently the Muslim fundamentalists and Choudhary.  I agree that not all people anti the march are right wing.  I was anti the march.  Trouble is, any organisation that is anti the march attracts right wingers - you only have to look at the Facebook group to see that - the group that I complemented Ace on ignoring - someone else who makes assumptions about me.
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

lewic

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2010, 18:36:37 »
Religious fundamentalists (of all flavours) and the extreme right have lot in common. They are generally misogynist homophobic bigots who want a totalitarian state. I think we should all be concerned about the rise of fascism, whether this is from the BNP, Creationist Christians or any other religious fanatics who preach medieval justice, hate and intolerance.

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2010, 18:53:05 »
Religious fundamentalists (of all flavours) and the extreme right have lot in common. They are generally misogynist homophobic bigots who want a totalitarian state. I think we should all be concerned about the rise of fascism, whether this is from the BNP, Creationist Christians or any other religious fanatics who preach medieval justice, hate and intolerance.

Good post!

Unwashed

• Hectare
  • Vexatious, moi?
    • Simon on Facebook
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2010, 19:07:33 »
Yup, that's pretty much it, though funnily enough, Satanists are pretty easy going.
An Agreement of the People for a firm and present peace upon grounds of common right

redimp

• Hectare
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2010, 19:14:32 »
#
Agree 100% with that assessment.

tonybloke

• Hectare
  • Gorleston 0n sea, Norfolk
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2010, 19:58:34 »
yep, that's a good post!!
You couldn't make it up!

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2010, 20:25:32 »
someone else who makes assumptions about me.

Yes I misread your post, I was expecting the usual Dailymail bla bla bla. So I apologise for that mistake. But your patonising remarks about being adult, only reinforces the idea that you also make  assumptions about me. We will never agree and it does not worry me and I doubt it worries you. We are different generations with different thoughts on how our country is being manipulated.

I am not happy with the whittling away with our traditions, customs and way of life. Why should I be pilloried because I feel that way.  You want a brave new world, sorry but you are on to a loser.   

emmy1978

• Hectare
  • It's good to be in my gardening shoes again!
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2010, 21:23:27 »

Fab post lewic-summed it up beautifully.  :)

I am not happy with the whittling away with our traditions, customs and way of life.
I agree that it is sad-I only know what wassailing is because you discussed it here Christmas 2007-but this is not because of Islam or terrorism or soldiers-it is because Brits are not passing these things down to their kids-it's part of a problem within white British society that these things are no longer important to most people.
 :(
Don't throw paper away. There is no away.

bridgehouse

• Acre
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2010, 09:15:12 »

I for one am glad this group has been banned  I have watched our way of life change, and not for the better. and to me our soldiers who have died deserve the respect they get from this small town, and this Country.

June.

emmy1978

• Hectare
  • It's good to be in my gardening shoes again!
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2010, 13:08:55 »
Don't throw paper away. There is no away.

redimp

• Hectare
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2010, 17:26:14 »

I for one am glad this group has been banned  I have watched our way of life change, and not for the better. and to me our soldiers who have died deserve the respect they get from this small town, and this Country.

June.
I'm glad they are banned.  Just like a fundamentalist Christian group would be in Kabul.

redimp

• Hectare
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2010, 18:30:45 »

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal