General > Assisted Gardening

VANDALISM---and not kids.

<< < (2/8) > >>

emmy1978:
Nice Betula! I ran a pub before the babies and I had a theft problem there. My area manager came in for a meeting about it and although the crux of the meeting was - you sort it out or else, the staff were told that head office had authorised cctv which was being installed next week. Problem solved.  ;D

kt.:
Our rules and regs clearly state that bullying and intimidation is not tolerated by any plotholder against another.  If proved it results in instant eviction.  I would think the hardest part would be proving it. 

flower:
I  would agree there lottie rules do and should cover that but id take pics and notes try get friends to corroborate things but if non of that appeals put your faith in the police
 do not let a bully push you out

moment:
you all brought me a smile in what you had to say, and i have decided to take photos, fib,(but really rubbish at that!)-and call the police in. then i will plant some more onions-in the hope this idiot doesnt start touching crops again -although he has used weed killer on my plot before-on his own admittance-but following it up by saying he was killing weeds!
thank you so much to you all i`m really glad to be a member on here -and really appreciative of all your kind advice- and laughs!thank you all.

ACE:
Spraying weedkiller on your plot without your permission is enough to get him throw off any allotment site. Also against the law if I remember right. Somebody on here that has more up to date regs. on herbicides than the ones I can recall should put you right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version