Author Topic: Xmas presents  (Read 1448 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Xmas presents
« on: December 22, 2009, 17:33:49 »
I am so lucky, we don't usually do presents for grown ups, but got a lovely unexpected gift from my Chinese neighbours (next door but one), I do usually leave them runner beans and courgettes in the summer.  Haven't opened it yet, and another gift from next door.  Someone loves me.  ;D ;D  Next door neighbours lovely and have seen their children grow up, and the loud music and parties.  Mine were probably worse and louder when teenagers.  One is getting married and may get an invite to the wedding in Hungary.  The only time we nearly fell out was when she was watering her garden and soaked my poor old mother who was over 80 but we got her back, when OH soaked her washing, and she still thought it had started to rain. (Don't tell her). Might fall out with the neighbours at the back of my garden as have her two cats in here, and one has had a sleep over. (Well it was snowing, just been told by next door that one is Dulce and the other one is not Gabanna, but Maliboo).  She must be into fashion but knows where I live and hasn't come to sort her cats out and take them home.

emmy1978

• Hectare
  • It's good to be in my gardening shoes again!
Re: Xmas presents
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 23:06:35 »
You sound like a great neighbour yourself Borlotti. It does make life so much easier having good neighbours.  ;D
If the woman knows that her cats are coming in to you she surely can't mind or she would have said? How strange. Maybe you should say to her as a pre-emptive strike that they come in and you don't mind if she doesn't.
Happy Christmas, Em xx
Don't throw paper away. There is no away.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
Re: Xmas presents
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 08:37:24 »
Have always had great neighbours. I only have one immediate neighbour now....my youngest daughter!!! She could have applied for a bungalow opposite which has become vacant and has the benefit of a garage but Grandson (14) said "No way, I like living next door to Nan." Sounds like you have nice neighbours Borlotti.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal