Author Topic: November competition entries!  (Read 2809 times)

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
November competition entries!
« on: November 28, 2009, 18:55:38 »
Ok, lovely people, the monthly competition returns! 

Please submit your entries for the month of NOVEMBER to the email address savageblue67@yahoo.co.uk

No theme for this one, just any and everything you've snapped during November will be fine!

Closing date for entries will be Sunday 6th December.

I look forward to seeing them all, thank you :) 

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
Re: November competition entries!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 23:37:54 »
Keep the pictures coming :)  Have had some lovely entries already and looking forward to more, thanks :)

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 09:41:38 »
I think I shall extend the entry date for a couple of days because I'd like some more if possible?

Any pics from November, come on, you must have at least some bonfire night pics somewhere?  ;D

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 20:50:53 »
Sorry I didn't get a picture to you this month but I have been looking after my grandchildren.  My 7 year old grandson was poorly so instead of going home with his sister, he stayed with me, as both his parents work.  Unfortunately he then passed on the virus to me so I have been ill since Sunday with a painful throat.  I am over the worst now I am pleased to say.  A4A has had to take a back seat for a change.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 12:41:58 »
Aaah Pauline, hope that both you and the Grand are feeling better now,  :-*, just in time for him to enjoy the run-up to Santa-time-----and for you to get out there with your camera!

All the best,

Lishka X

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 14:00:17 »
Thank you Lishka.

My throat is still bad this morning so OH went off on a 30 mile round trip to a pharmacy.  When he got there he was told I couldn't have Night Nurse or Day Nurse because I am on blood pressure medication.  He has bought some soluble aspirin for me to gargle with, some soluble paracetamol and a throat spray so let's hope they work.

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 22:30:41 »
Pauline, your entry this month has been missed :(  Completely understandable though and I hope you're nicely on the mend.  Both my OH and I are coming down with bad throats/chests.  If one more person says, 'well, it's that time of year I spose' I think I'll scream, lol.

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2009, 10:20:41 »
Sorry to hear you and OH are coming down with the virus and hope you will soon be better.

I was recommend by my GP and the Pharmacist to take soluble paracetamol and also to gargle and swallow dispersible aspirin.  These products finally got rid of my bad throat and I wish I had taken them sooner. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal