Allotment Stuff > Allotment Movement

Horses

(1/1)

Kay:
Hi All.

I'm new, found you by accident and thought maybe you could help.  I do the allotment thing for both work a pleasure but I'm afraid it's the work bit that's causing me trouble.

I'm working with a site that has a lot of horses on it and we need to move them.  Does anyone know of an allotment relocation scheme involving horses that has any sort of happy ending?

ken (69):
Hi Kay....can't quite make out your message..are the allotmentiers being relocated or the horses or both.Do the horses have owners?Who's feeding and watering them.?

Kay:
Hi Ken

The whole allotment site is being relocated, but as the horses shouldn't be there in the first place I don't want to set up a brand spanking new site with all mod cons and then put horses on it.  
The horses have owners who claim to not be able to afford private stabling.
I was just wondering if anyone new of anywhere that had come accross this before and how they dealt with it.

ken (69):
That's a tough one, Kay. Technically you have to give notice to get the horses orf the old site, and enforce the rules on the new site.Couldn't a local stable take them on,free and without conditions.I can see the poor devils being abandoned .

ken (69):
Got this off Google, Kay

www.equinemarketwatch.org.uk/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version