Author Topic: Kitten at play  (Read 2259 times)

Jill

• Hectare
  • S E London
Kitten at play
« on: October 11, 2004, 22:39:54 »
Caught Tig playing at my computer today.  Certainly a safer pastime than Tag's, which is to climb up the fire guard to get into the (lit) log fire.  She's reached the top several times before being caught and hauled off.

Kerry

• Hectare
Re:Kitten at play
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2004, 23:40:53 »
what an intelligent looking cat! trying to work out whether the solitaire is going to work out-"now if i put that one there, and that there......!"
my cats also like to watch the computer, and the TV, and my mum and dad have one, leo, who has a fascination for their fire. black paws on the carpet!

Wicker

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2004, 19:09:02 »
Great piccie Jill!  My cat, Belle, pays no attention at all to the p.c. but since putting Maukie on as a desktop it's a different story.  Maukie breathes, catches the cursor and meows very realistically when the cursor is moved over her - it's a program so is a real cat's meow and does Belle react! Think it was someone on this site who first mentioned it.  anyway you can get it on http://www.broenink-art.nl/ .
Equality isn't everyone being the same, equality is recognising that being different is normal.

eileen

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2004, 23:02:06 »
Now I know who to call on when I get stuck playing solitaire.  ;) ;)

Brilliant photograph.  ;D

Eileen.

EILEEN.

Life is like nectar sweet but sometimes sticky.

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2004, 22:50:16 »
What a great photo Jill - I'm a glutten for punishment, I always try the four suit version of solitaire.  Have managed to do it once out of probably 1,000 goes :o  Have to ask Tig for a few pointers if she has tried it :D

Pat
Happy gardening all...........Pat

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal