Author Topic: what rotovator  (Read 1686 times)

mick

• Not So New ...
what rotovator
« on: November 01, 2009, 13:45:06 »
hi all can somebody tell me what rotovator this is please, cheers mick
http://img509.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=bdlkjjg2kkgrhqihcyereno.jpg

chriscross1966

• Hectare
  • Visionhairy
Re: what rotovator
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 13:57:49 »
Looks like a Landmaster Gardenmaster though exact model would be beyond me, all the gardenmaster's look basically the same (except my one is a lot more rusty than that :D).... A bit of an oddity to use but does have the advantage that you can see everything the blades are doing. Not really my cup of tea (I'll be getting rid of mine once my Howards are running properly ) but each to his own, I know people that swear by them.... generally the same people that like Allen Scythes (a brush/heavy grass cutting machine that shares the Gardenmasters rather retro health and safety approach to bystanders) .....

chrisc

hippydave

• Hectare
  • Retford. Notts
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 15:03:00 »
the guy on the lottie next to me has one of those, i prefer my howard 350 it does a lot better job of getting down in the soil and digging in manure, but  it seems to do what he wants it to do, so each to his own I  suppose . but i know for a fact that it is no where as powerful as my howard when it comes to the more compact soil.
you may be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you dance with de reaper.

mick

• Not So New ...
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 09:45:47 »
 ;)thanks for that guys, now can anybody tell me were i can find information on this make of rotovator, i`ve  tried various sites but carn`t find anything on it, cheers mick ???

chriscross1966

• Hectare
  • Visionhairy
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 10:18:19 »

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal