Author Topic: Terrible twins, again  (Read 2660 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Terrible twins, again
« on: October 27, 2009, 15:51:16 »
Not a very good picture, but they do seem to like my house, the kittens have got a bit bigger, a bit like children have to put dangerous things away.  One of the terrible twins got the computer wire round its neck and disconnected the computer, got so frightened that would let me take it off, but luckily it is still alive to tell the tale, after it pulled down two net curtains and the poles in the bedroom.  If they are not here, they go next door, think the owners have small children and they come here for a bit of peace and quiet..

Poppy Mole

• Hectare
  • Petworth, West Sussex
Re: Terrible twins, again
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 16:03:37 »
The only difference between kittens & children for mischief is that kittens move faster.
They look adorable - enjoy them!

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 10:11:30 »
funny, that's what we call this pair  ;D

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 10:52:45 »
I have tried to stop leaving food down for my cat, as the terrible twins come in the cat flap and eat it.  Last night as there was no food down they jumped on the kitchen top and licked the left over spagetti bolognese plate and have had the rubbish out in the garden, so wonder if they are being feed enough.  They live at the back of my garden but don't seem to like it there, probably because of the young children.  The male seems to spend a lot of time next door, and the female loves it here.  Next door is going away today so have to look after her cat which is very old but that shouldn't be a problem.  They seem to stay out all night, this is my friend, the girl kitten/cat, I think although they are put a blue collar on it and a red on boy.  Hope they haven't got fleas as my cat has frontline but they are not my cats, uninvited guests, should never have fed them.
Asleep on my plastic greenhouse.
Manicscousers - your cats look lovely.

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 10:55:29 »
I'm holding out against cats, Borlotti, I'm just grandma  ;D
this was the cupboard the dog food is kept in, Sam has had to move it now, they quite like eating it and they're only 5 months old  :o ;D

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 12:14:54 »
Charlie (black and white) moved in here about 12 years, so I suppose he is my cat now.  Looks think he has a new friend now, at least he has stopped wailing as he did after Zorba died.  Think the girl terrible twin thinks she lives here and has made herself at home, not sure that the owner is very happy about it, but the cat doesn't seem to like her children.  Have tried spraying it with water but comes back through the cat flap when I'm not looking, don't want to put a collar on Charlie as he has never had one and is too old now.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 18:49:45 »
Poor terrible twin, he is on an OSBO.  Heard his owner calling him/her and went to her house, the first time they come to collect it, cat ran away, second time locked it in the living room and it hide in a cardboard box, but it has been taken home in my cat carrier, and is being kept in for 3 days, so it is on an OSBO. 

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 21:16:02 »
He escaped, been here all day, but other twin (cat) ofter it had eaten all Charlie's food came and collected him and took it home.  I wish my neighbours would come back from Corfu as their cat is 15 years old and crying, at least it is eating and still alive (I am in charge). Thought they were coming back Monday, poor cat, is very lonely.  Perhaps they have got a late flight, otherwise another day of cat sitting, but they do return the favour if I go away.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 18:48:30 »
He has mended the cat flap, that I kicked out in a temper as OH was moaning about having three cats in the kitchen.  Made it worse as only had a hole in the door. Mended now so locked all cats out, apart from Charlie (my cat) who was asleep on the bed and he is locked in. OH went out, and felt sorry for one twin that had head damage through head banging the cat flap, so let it in and then the other twin came and collected it and took it home. Result.  Unlocked the cat flap for Charlie to go out and the other cat come in and as there are fireworks here tonight let it stay it.  Don't tell OH or I will be in big trouble.  Will take it home tomorrow, again, or put a note through their door so they can collect it. Second photo he/she is hiding under the table cloth on the chair so OH doesn't know it's here.  Have washed the covers that is why the chair looks so disgusting.  Not allowed new 3 piece suite or carpet until no cats, might just get new OH.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal