Author Topic: Charlie  (Read 2293 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Charlie
« on: August 13, 2009, 15:53:17 »
This is Charlie, my stray cat that was starving and his hair was matted and his tail was so matted most of it fell off.  Fed him outside and took him a few weeks before he would trust me but now he is my constant companion. Keep telling him not to complain about the wrong brand of cat food and not to sleep on my bed, but he has been living here for 8 years now, so suppose he is a not a stray anymore.  Took him to the vet (8 years ago, for injections etc.) and they had to shave him to get rid of the knots on his coat but now he is brushed everyday and loves it.  Think he takes the p.ss a bit in the winter when he tells me to turn the gas fire on, but he is quite good really.  I really hate people that mistreat animals, and children obviously, but animals can't talk and put all their trust in us.

Lilyanne

• Not So New ...
Re: Charlie
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 16:20:32 »
What a gorgeous boy. 

debster

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 16:56:26 »
he is beautiful. obviously got his feet under the table when he first arrived. liked it and stayed.
its so rude of animals i think that have been strays so surviving on rubbish to be picky with their food, our rescue dog is the same :o

Wow Borlotti how clean is your floor its gleaming ;D
what you doing later fancy washing mine?

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 17:19:09 »
I think the floor looked better than it is in the photo.  Got my brother staying this weekend, so had to give up going to the allotment and tidy the house, he hasn't been to stay here ever.  Got the hoover out and changed the beds, etc. etc.  My sisters golden wedding so after we may have guests, help.

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 18:11:38 »
How beautiful is Charlie then ;D
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 21:08:19 »
Awww, chin rubs for Charlie.  What a smasher.   ;D

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal