Author Topic: Halloweeeeeeeeen  (Read 3622 times)

Ozzy

Halloweeeeeeeeen
« on: October 10, 2004, 20:10:44 »

Scarey or Wot??????

only way to protect yourself from these NAUGHTY NAUGHTY not nice spooks is to get yerself one of these....

iz a dreamcatcher that is and will keep nasty naughty spooks peeps out as they cants gets thru the lil holes.. is true i swear... incidently, now thats a big wordy for this Jose, the indian peep at the top is one of the good guys, so no calling him a NAUGHTY NAUGHTY peep cuz he aint... and believe me when those real NAUGHTY NAUGHTY nasty other peeps come a calling, youd be glads to see that fella.. cus he can duff em up he can.. no problemo.. am babbling

Selah

Ozzy

:-* :-* :-*

« Last Edit: October 11, 2004, 19:42:21 by Ozzy »

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
Re:Halloweeeeeeeeen
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2004, 22:16:40 »
Hi OZZ would you give me the link to the Indian website please.
I have a lovely dreamcatcher above the bed, i love the story about it, bought it from a fantastic shop in Newquay.
Un beleivable things in there,bought a real good picture of an Indian Squaw, her eyes follow all around the room.  Right i will shut up now
get a bit carried away with it all.  see ya Rosebud. ;)

Ozzy

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2004, 00:04:03 »
HOW! Row-O-OseBudddddd

you iz more than welcome my lovely here it is..

http://www.manataka.org/page32.html

I has a native american friend I does, but she keeps geting fresh with me hahhahaha honestly.. her indian name is "wise woman of the seven winds" and she tells me how envious she is of my woman, and she keeps sending me thunderbolts too, is gonna send me some in the week, cus I hit the ciggies again.. 10 months of non smoking even through a very hairy crimbo, I still didnt smoke.. and now????? mahn am so addicted again.. started with a few spliffs thinking a J wont do any harm... then before i knew it was married to the nicotine AGAIN.. still i am in contemplation mode to stop sooon.. talking about dream catcher pictures Mary....  this just the prettiest thing I have ever seen.. get a load of this...

what did I say... strikes straight into the heart, such grace such beauty such balance.. is natural.. is nature..  I love it..

am babbling this is the halloween thread thang, so woooOOOoooooo etc...  ;)

hope this helps Mary if not.. give me a dingle or a dangle whatever picks ur fancy and I will find something else for you.. and if anyone wants any Thunderbolts thrown at them... give us a shout cus I knows a woman who can.. soon i will search australia and make a new aboriginee friend.. they like the nattive americans understood about nature.. whereas me? just learning..  babble overload just hit post Oz

Ozzy

« Last Edit: October 11, 2004, 19:41:14 by Ozzy »

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2004, 10:04:57 »
Ozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz that dreamcatcher picture is the biz, i hope its on the site you gave me or i shall have to get you to send attachment to me ok. I just love all that .
see ya later alligator. ;D

Ozzy

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2004, 13:26:56 »
Yo mary

antother pic  for you, they really are inspirational, ad who cares if this is sposed to be about halloween, cus even in the most scariest of times there is always beauty is a question of knowing where to look for it..

Selah

Ozzy

Just click and save to your documents mary .. then save to a cd and get prints from boots.. 50 prints for a fiver, can't be bad  ;)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2004, 19:44:08 by Ozzy »

Wicker

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2004, 18:57:05 »
On the halloween theme, Oz, think we had better keep an eye on De-Ville and Belle come the 31st - you know who likes black cats  :o  ;D
Equality isn't everyone being the same, equality is recognising that being different is normal.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal