Produce > Under Glass

Good Life Greenhouse Help needed

<< < (2/2)

Lizann:
http://homeideas.howstuffworks.com/greenhouses/how-to-erect-a-greenhouse.htm

This is not specific to the model, but might help.

I managed to put my greenhouse up all by myself, so know what a chore it is!

albacore1854:
Start with the basics, and work back.

there is nothing complicated about any greenhouse.

No idea what yours is but I would guess you can find these parts.

The long bits will be the ridge, 2 x eaves, and 2 x base runners.The the eaves will probably have a gutter channel on them.

You will have 4 corner uprights that will all be the same length, and probably angled profile. Then 6 x T profile section all the same length.These are the side runners.

The 4 longer T profiles will be your end panels.The door will fit into one of these.

Any smaller angled profile is either a brace or a crop bar.Braces on the sides will be diagonal.

Then its just a matter of marrying up the holes to piece it together.

Nothing to it really, generally takes a couple of hours to get the frame up together.

If you are cutting glass to fit yourself, warm it in the sun if you can, as old glass cracks easily when cold.

DirtyDen:
Hi everyone!

I've joined this group because I've just re-erected my Crittall Goodlife Special greenhouse.

This post was one that came up when I was searching for information on door seals.

It's been 11 years since the post, did the OP get the information they were looking for? 

saddad:
Your guess is as good as mine. Has yours gone up ok?

pumkinlover:
Sadly the OP is no longer active, however welcome and hope you decided to stay around.
Good luck with your search. Two wests and Elliot are a good firm too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version