Author Topic: New camera  (Read 4719 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
New camera
« on: July 17, 2009, 11:28:19 »
Well as it is raining and the granddaughters sports day cancelled, Health and Safety may slip on the wet grass, I have tried again with my camera.  Did try and hold in down slowly to get it more in focus, and will read the instructions, was reading the instructions for OH's camera but have now found mine.  Here goes, notice in the picture of the sweet peas that the table needs a good polish  :-[ :-  Picture of allotment cat, who has gone blind in one eye asleep on Joe's allotment, what TV doesn't show.

• Hectare
  • And all that ..... in Hastings
    • Promenade Plantings
Re: New camera
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 16:09:04 »
Hi
Those peppers are looking very healthy! Nice one!

Don't know the make of your camera, but I have a small pocket sized digital, and when I hold the button down (gently / slowly) a small box appears on the screen showing me where it is going to focus, and sometimes you will here the lens move as it zooms in and out. Mind you if you are using it in bright sunlight it can be a bit tricky to see the little box on the screen! Hope that helps a bit?

ps - love the cat, looks happy enough  :D

macmac

• Hectare
  • weston super mare
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 19:49:42 »
I love my digi camera but there are so many sybols and settings and i have only had it four years ::)
Took it to the flower show yesterday but most of my lottie mates look like they're surrounded by smoke ???
I think it was a button to stop wobble or something.Oh for a box brownie ;D
sanity is overated

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 20:12:15 »
Lovely red sky last night, and rushed out to take a photo.  Wish I was more proficient with the camera but you get the general idea (I hope).

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal