Author Topic: Problems with HP Photo  (Read 1559 times)

Garden Manager

• Hectare
  • Denman the Great
Problems with HP Photo
« on: October 03, 2004, 13:27:53 »
I have just tried accessing my account on Hp photo to check on the photos stored there and I cannot access the albums. i am logging in correctly, but the site will not let me veiw the pictures. I either get a 'session time out' message and/or have to key in my log in details, each time to no avail. The site 'help page' is of no use. I know that accounts get frozen after 90 days of inactivity but this is not the case either.

Could anyone advise me please? Has there been a change of account terms and conditions i am not aware of (ie you have to purchase something or pay a fee). Is it a general problem or just me?

I would be gratefull for any help.

Gardengirl

• Hectare
Re:Problems with HP Photo
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2004, 21:53:09 »
Hi Richard,

I have managed to get into HPPhoto as usual today.  Can't think why you are having trouble as I think you must use it more than I do now.  I only go in now just to make sure my albums don't get deleted.

Pat
Happy gardening all...........Pat

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2004, 09:23:54 »
HP told me they had stopped photo storage. I now use Photo bucket at www.photobucket.com
« Last Edit: October 04, 2004, 09:24:14 by kenkew »

Garden Manager

• Hectare
  • Denman the Great
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2004, 11:08:31 »
Hmm, two seemingly conflicting experiences.

Pat: I dont use it that often either, like you just to check the albums and keep the account open. I do get the impression though that they want you to buy stuff from them now in order to use their photo storage.

Ken: I also use photobucket, particularly when i need to direct post a picture on A4all, which i cant do on HP. Its just nice to have a choice of sites available for photo storage.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal