Author Topic: 'Police dogs die in car'  (Read 8116 times)

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
Re: 'Police dogs die in car'
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2009, 18:40:52 »
Don't the CPS always say they have to proceed if there's a reasonable chance of obtaining a conviction? Open and shut then!

(I'm no dog lover, but nothing should suffer or die like this).

davyw1

• Hectare
  • I love My Country
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2009, 18:43:37 »
QUOTE [Coppers I sum them up in one word 'Ventris' from Heartbeat feet up on the table having a brew f*g in thand thinking about the pension or a pint and a brew]

What they are all actors.

What about theother 12 dogs that died on the same day through the same thing.

It would only take about ten minutes for a german shepherd to die in the circumstance that have been stated.

I think i will wait till the interviews by the RSPCA are finalised before i condem the constable.
When you wake up on a morning say "good morning world" and be grateful

DAVY

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2009, 21:59:17 »
The local police train their dogs in the field next to the allotments. You should hear them screaming at them sometimes! I'd say they were no different to anyone else who keeps a dog, there are good, bad and indifferent. But we don't really know what happened here.

Al37

• Half Acre
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2009, 22:39:29 »
I used to be a manager for a natioanal car parking company. Every site manual had a section for dealing with dogs in hot cars.
And yes car windows did get smashed in order to remove dogs from hot cars.
We always used to call the police and give them the vehicle details and explain we are about to break into the vehicle.
Often the police would arrive as the owner was giving the staff hell over the broken window.
Nine times out of ten the police would take the matter further with the dog/car owner.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal