Author Topic: Bye to my friends  (Read 8309 times)

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
Re: Bye to my friends
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2009, 20:36:31 »
Looks like I missed out on a good larf today, one day I might just turn up.  ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2009, 20:39:19 »
Don't think I can travel that far on my bus/tube/train pass or bicycle.  Shame the weather was not too kind for you, but hope you all had a good day.

Sinbad7

• Hectare
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2009, 20:44:02 »
My sentiments entirely pippy.

Welcome back Shirl and don't threaten to leave us again we'd miss you and tone too much.

Glad you had a good day today, wish I lived nearer would love to have gone and met you all to say nothing of buying some plants and sitting in the shed  ;D

KateM

• Not So New ...
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2009, 21:44:36 »
I've just read the discussion where rascism is supposed to have occured and just wanted to give you my support.  I'm pleased you've decided not to leave the forum through another obvious case of pc gone mad, it's just like my 3 yr old boy being taught baa baa white sheep as well as baa baa black sheep so as not to be rascist!  Hopefully one day we'll go back to the stage where people can take a joke for what it is.
Pleased you're staying Shirlton!
Never thought I'd enjoy the allotment quite as much as I am!  Off to mash some home grown spuds to eat with home grown courgette and home grown beans!  Can it get any better than this?! :)

star

• Hectare
  • Northampton, sm greenhouse, heated propagator
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2009, 21:55:19 »
Hi Shirl :D..........Im still here too, just not as often. So  glad you decided to stay ;D ;) :-*
I was born with nothing and have most of it left.

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2009, 22:10:51 »
It was great you made it... without the A4A crowd it would have been a real washout... must have been at least a dozen of us... almost a social gathering...  :)

elvis2003

• Hectare
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2009, 22:52:30 »
shirl,thank you for apologising,i was offended by your comment,and a few others ,but i accept you didnt mean any harm by it,lets just all move on now hey

Prig
how dare you! want to dicuss this further?did you actually read the whole thread?
when the going gets tough,the tough go digging

ceres

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2009, 23:18:47 »
how dare you! want to dicuss this further?did you actually read the whole thread?

Can I suggest you spare us all more grief and use the ignore button if you don't like a post/poster?

Sinbad7

• Hectare
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2009, 23:22:51 »
I'll second that Ceres.

Proposed, seconded, passed  ::)

elvis2003

• Hectare
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2009, 23:34:04 »

Can I suggest you spare us all more grief and use the ignore button if you don't like a post/poster?
i shall from now on,can i just say that the guilty parties are keeping very quiet!i am not overly PC but was brought up to be very anti rascist,thanks dad! shirls joke has been apologised for,and that issue has been dealt with,as i said,lets move on hey
when the going gets tough,the tough go digging

Melbourne12

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Harrow, Middx
    • Allotmenteering Blog
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2009, 09:01:19 »
shirl,thank you for apologising,i was offended by your comment,and a few others ,but i accept you didnt mean any harm by it,lets just all move on now hey

Prig

;D ;D ;D Your response exceeded my expectations.

So we now know that not only are you a prig, you share a characteristic of many priggish people.  You love to dish it out, but you can't take even the mildest criticism.

thifasmom

• Hectare
  • Growing my own, rocks!!! Maidstone, Kent.
    • Kella's Creative Wishes: Handmade Jewellery & Lots more.
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2009, 11:31:24 »
I don't post often, don't have much to say! But don't go because I love reading your posts, garden centre exploits, ower tone, I could go on and on.

couldn't agree more, where else would i get the chance to see the great structures you and Tone come up with and build (i wouldn't have any ideas to steal if you leave ;)). please don't go :-*.

edited: just finished reading the whole thing and i'm glad to see you are going to stick around, Hyacinth and Star glad to see your faces as well, missed you both :-*.

Prig

;D ;D ;D Your response exceeded my expectations.

So we now know that not only are you a prig, you share a characteristic of many priggish people.  You love to dish it out, but you can't take even the mildest criticism.

i don't normally get involved and you might be right in telling me to keep out off it then but could you both take it outside this thread please, it was going so very nicely.

flower

• Half Acre
  • loves music almost as much as plants
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2009, 19:37:40 »
glad to see  you are staying ;)
i am an angel really honest  wink wink

Pegmumm

• Not So New ...
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2009, 04:51:11 »
Speaking of the absent... what happened to Emma?
peg

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2009, 21:39:20 »
If you mean EJ, she had enough of the sniping and called it a day.  :( :( :(
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

wolfie

• Not So New ...
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2009, 22:05:32 »
hi shirl i am like runner bean i dont coment on he forum much but i always read them and i like what you all have to say dont let them get you down  just put a big  ;D on your face and keep us all happy  ;D ;D ;D
don't do tomorrow what can be done today.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal