Author Topic: more seeds  (Read 3274 times)

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
more seeds
« on: May 22, 2009, 20:13:44 »
oh, I've gone and done it..been collecting points from kellog's cereals, I had 30 and was entitled to a free pack of crunchy nut cornflakes..went onto coininks site and was offered £43.00 worth of seeds for my 30 points plus 3.99 p&p   :o ::)
so, later on, I'll have lots of seeds for swapping  ;D
got mibuna, mizuna, green and red mustard, pak choi, tah tsai, land cress, kale red russian, red chard, rocket, corn salad, spinach, sorrel, chervil, lettuce rougette de montpelier, chicory italico rosso, rocket dentellate, lettuce lollo rosso, lettucecatalogna cerbiata, kale nero de toscano, red lettuce, red comatsura
basil..lemon, lime, greek, cinammon, genovese, spice, purple ruffles, green ruffles
organic early purple sprouting broccoli, golden acre cabbage, early nantes carrot, white lisbon onions, detroit beetroot, marvel of four seasons lettuce, red cherry toms, italian giant parsley, sweet genovese basil and rocket
not bad, hey  ;D
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 20:23:26 by manicscousers »

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
Re: more seeds
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 20:30:55 »
Well done you.   ;D

I wouldn't mind a pinch of Greek Basil if you have any going spare as it's one of my favourites and I've finished my packet this year.  I've got loads to swap as you know.  :)

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

manicscousers

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 20:56:19 »
I'll sort it out when they come through, georgie..I'm looking forward to all the basils,
I've just got myself an orange mint, lovely  ;D

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 21:10:23 »
I'll sort it out when they come through, georgie..I'm looking forward to all the basils,
I've just got myself an orange mint, lovely  ;D

Orange Mint is a new one on me. I grow Pineapple and Apple Mint so between us we've probably got a whole fruit bowl.   ;D

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

manicscousers

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 21:25:52 »
went to wold's way lavender while we were in filey, they had lots of different mints including a chocolate one, thought it might make me crave choccies more so got a 'healthy' orange one  ;D

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 21:33:16 »
went to wold's way lavender while we were in filey, they had lots of different mints including a chocolate one, thought it might make me crave choccies more so got a 'healthy' orange one  ;D

ROFL  ;D

G x

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2009, 08:41:47 »
What is coininks, please?

Deb P

• Hectare
  • Still digging it....
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2009, 08:47:35 »
It's kelloggs point scheme..

http://www.kelloggs.co.uk/whatson/rewards/faqs/

Edit: managed to find the link, you need 3 packets of cereals to get 30 points...

http://www.kelloggs-coinks.co.uk/display_offer/20/
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 08:51:56 by Deb P »
If it's not pouring with rain, I'm either in the garden or at the lottie! Probably still there in the rain as well TBH....🥴

http://www.littleoverlaneallotments.org.uk

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal