Author Topic: Don't Be An Arse In Company Time  (Read 1144 times)

Uncle Joshua

• Hectare
    • nikkershaw.net
Don't Be An Arse In Company Time
« on: May 19, 2009, 22:01:45 »
Today while going to pick Carrie-ann (my little girl, she's not that little these days)  up from work a van pulled out of a driveway onto the main road at around 30/40 miles per hour in reverse narrowly avoiding one car, the car that ended up behind it missed it by millimeters and I missed that by about the same with my car across both carriageways, I thought I recognized the driver and thought that I knew where he'd be going so took a short cut....

Sure enough this arse who got close to wipping out three cars worked for Clemo (the same company as my wife) sadly I was so angry/scared that I went into the showroom mouthing off, I have now spoken to the drivers boss and he's promised to take action and I hope he does because it was so close to someone dying at the speed he was going.

grannyjanny

• PMs
  • Hectare
  • Lives in Cheshire. Light sandy soil. Loves no dig.
Re: Don't Be An Arse In Company Time
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 22:23:00 »
Good for you. On a lighter note my eldest daughter says she must stop saying bl*** h**l. She was in the car with the 3 girls, 14, 10 & nearly 3 when someone cut her up. She said did you see that, the older ones said no what happened & the little one said b****y h**l. They always seem to say it in the right context.
Janet

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 16:46:49 »
OH says that while taking our eldest to Nursery one day he came out with P is for Parrot, peas and Pill*ck... (her language can leave something to be desired when driving... )  :-[

Fat Andy

• Not So New ...
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 21:44:02 »
When my eldest (now 6) was in nursery class, they learned a letter a week.  One week it was th turn of "W" and after exhausting words beginning with W while having tea that evening, she suddenly piped up "Wank.....that begins with W doesn't it daddy".  I nearly spat my food across the room.  Fortunately Mrs FA had the presence of mind to say "yes, but that's not a real word so you don't need to say it any more".

We still don't know where she picked it up from........ :-X

FA x

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal