Author Topic: space/time continuum  (Read 2201 times)

reddyreddy

• Hectare
  • Everybody dies but not everybody lives...
space/time continuum
« on: May 15, 2009, 11:23:03 »
anyone else find that they get sucked into a black hole when they open up allotments4all? tick tock and hour whizzes by, it's dangerous!  :D

daileg

• Hectare
Re: space/time continuum
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 11:27:21 »
yes my plot is secluded and i forget the other plot holders around with ease and tend to look over anf there is no one left all gone home then like you say look at your watch and think thought i was hungary

Twoflower

• Hectare
  • Three girls and a cat!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 11:30:22 »
Have you looked on the first page you get up when you log in? It tells you how many days/hours you have spent logged on. I try to not be on that page when OH comes in from work ;D

thifasmom

• Hectare
  • Growing my own, rocks!!! Maidstone, Kent.
    • Kella's Creative Wishes: Handmade Jewellery & Lots more.
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 11:35:12 »
been sat here the last two hours but at last I've been washing the laundry as well.

daileg

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 11:36:52 »
yes my plot is secluded and i forget the other plot holders around with ease and tend to look over anf there is no one left all gone home then like you say look at your watch and think thought i was hungary

sorry never read the thread correctly thought you meant down the plot im lucky im only on Allotments4 all when im in work and it runs in the background and click on and off throught the day

elvis2003

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 11:37:22 »
yeah reddyreddy,with this and facebook i can spend far too long pinging between the two,although since the evenings started getting longer im more likely to spend my evenings at the plot,where time also stops! anyone else been getting in around 9pm too tired to cook or even eat? my dad gave us a slow cooker recently,and its been a boon,we stagger in thru the door and its all ready for us,anyway,im heading off topic!
rach
x
when the going gets tough,the tough go digging

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 12:07:21 »
When we get weather like this what else can we do. We can't go to the plot for our fix so we come on here and talk about the things we grow. This morning I have sewn 4 enviromesh casement edges ready to take this afternoon if the weathers ok.
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

Kea

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 12:48:29 »
All i have done today is look at the forum and write a statement from my Dr (!) to support my son's application for disability support....finally it is so difficult to write especially knowing I'm writing for the GP!...not from myself.

I've started it so many times over the last month and given up in despair...but I've cracked it now...I hope :-\.

kt.

• Hectare
  • Teesside
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 12:55:49 »
It keeps me out of mischief. ;D ;D
All you do and all you see is all your life will ever be

artichoke

• Hectare
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 20:54:59 »
Kea, just to say I know what you mean. I have a son who has been in and out of disability benefits for about 20 years now. Part of his disability is not being able to cope with benefits forms and deadlines and paperwork in general, and though I have just about been able to keep him afloat, I have permanent guilt over being slow about it. Almost anything is more fascinating than filling in benefits forms. Especially A4A.

Eristic

• Hectare
  • NW London (Brent)
    • Down the Plot
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2009, 22:17:37 »
[quoteIt keeps me out of mischief.][/quote]

Dosn't work for me.  8)

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal