Author Topic: Lidl's Secateurs!  (Read 2793 times)

gardenqueen

• Acre
  • Love to garden.
Lidl's Secateurs!
« on: June 09, 2009, 01:20:07 »
Absolutely brilliant at 95p! Having already bought one and found it to be far better than an expensive one I had, I went back and bought 2 more!

Duke Ellington

• Hectare
Re: Lidl's Secateurs!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 09:03:18 »
I would give them a try at that price :) I bought some from Wilkos for £2.99 but didnt think much of them. They only stayed functional for a short time and I ended up throwing them away. My OH bought some extending loppers from Lidls recently and he thinks they are great.

Duke :)
dont be fooled by the name I am a Lady!! :-*

Doris_Pinks

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 09:34:40 »
I use them all the time.......have 3 pairs on the go which I have had for about 2 years, and 2 spares in the cupboard!
I actually prefer them over my Felco's!
We don't inherit the earth, we only borrow it from our children.
Blog: http://www.nonsuchgardening.blogspot.com/

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 09:36:30 »
I am also pleased with lidl's secateurs, bought 2 pairs but have already mislaid one pair!!!!

Deb P

• Hectare
  • Still digging it....
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 09:42:43 »
I blame the foxes for knicking mine, they disappear all the time......although strangely I keep finding them a year later on the compost heap.....I'm sure I don't know how that happens! ;) ;D
If it's not pouring with rain, I'm either in the garden or at the lottie! Probably still there in the rain as well TBH....🥴

http://www.littleoverlaneallotments.org.uk

gardenqueen

• Acre
  • Love to garden.
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 11:29:17 »
Debs that reminds me of the tale of our red handled loppers! Lost them about 2yrs ago, thought they must have gone out with prunings in the recycling bag! Gardening recently on my kness, I thought whats that red flower!   ??? l You guessed it, the loppers upright against a wall behind some hedging! Bit rusty but now useable!  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal