Author Topic: cat's toilet..!  (Read 35134 times)

daxzen

• Half Acre
  • this is isaac he is my allotment troll
Re: cat's toilet..!
« Reply #160 on: June 18, 2009, 16:01:32 »
just got back from two weeks in Greece.

I am not being didactic - for my part - i love my cats and want to do my best for them - they lie in the sun and they smell the fresh air - they walk on a lead too.

They are housecats, they go outside under my close supervision - i think it is irresponsible to turn them out to climb fences, kill birds and crap where they like - ultimately to end up as a fur pizza on the road.

end of!

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #161 on: June 18, 2009, 17:37:16 »
Cats on a lead, oh dear.  Charlie (my cat) has gone to sleep on my bed with his paws over his ears.  He is a miserable old cat now and doesn't go out much, unless the sun is shining and he sleeps on the shed roof, but think we may have to get him a 'cat stair lift soon' as he is having trouble jumping up on to the fence and then the roof of the shed.  He was moaning yesterday as I had not cleaned the cat flap and he couldn't see out, so cleaned it for him. If I am in he likes the back door open.  When we had the thunder storm had flooding outside the back door so I was out with a sponge clearing the water so he could go outside for a pee and probably dig my plants up.  When we had the snow I had to give him a litter tray indoors as he wouldn't go out and was obviously distressed and when he tried to go in the wardrobe (probably to poo) thought the better option was a litter tray, but he was a very confused cat.  When he gets very old will keep him indoors and get a litter tray but he gets quite distressed if he can't go out and dig the garden.  I do see a lot of notices up about cats/kittens that have gone missing so can quite understand people if they want to keep their cats in and if that is want they want to do and the cats are happy, everyone else should shut up.

asbean

• Hectare
  • Winchester, Hants
« Reply #162 on: June 18, 2009, 18:19:20 »
... ... everyone else should shut up.

I wish they would  ::) ::) ::) ::) >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
The Tuscan Beaneater

olicat

• Quarter Acre
  • my back garden veg plot..
« Reply #163 on: June 21, 2009, 21:37:28 »
Gosh..the cat thing runs on and on...!

The cat seems to have stopped pooping on my front garden... maybe it read all you comments and scarpered!!!

thanks everyone...x
It's the Good Life!

Deb P

• Hectare
  • Still digging it....
« Reply #164 on: June 21, 2009, 23:30:38 »
Thank goodness for that .... ::) ;D
If it's not pouring with rain, I'm either in the garden or at the lottie! Probably still there in the rain as well TBH....🥴

http://www.littleoverlaneallotments.org.uk

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #165 on: June 22, 2009, 17:40:35 »
Same as Deb said.       ;D ;D ;D    :P
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal