Author Topic: I sit in my greenhouse, do you?  (Read 2460 times)

Ishard

• Hectare
Re: I sit in my greenhouse, do you?
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2009, 09:10:55 »
Oh this thread does bring back some memories.  ;D

My very first gh was half brick and when the kids and hubby got too much I used to sit on the floor so as not to be seen and hide for half an hour. lol Im sure that old gh saved my sanity many a time!!  ;)

Although I was often accompanied by 3 heavily panting golden retrievers ( it was hot in there) as they could ALWAYS find me.   :-\

Lottie103

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2009, 22:39:07 »
 ??? No idea Gen! We left for uni years ago thinking there was little there for us but we'd love to come back now. It's harder to leave very time we come home :(. A very underrated part of the country - luckily for Northumberland really!  I was up there seeing the folks last week - no sign of sun then. I think it was waiting for me to leave  ::). The weather was too yucky for my parents to wander up the coast (my favourite, it's gorgeous up there) so we spent a happy few hours wandering around Heighley Gate instead (although I hadn't realised Wyvale now own it!).

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2009, 23:08:07 »
I won't go in my greenhouse yet as I have had rats in there.  They have tunnelled in through the earth and left their droppings on the path which runs down the middle.   >:(   I have fed them with some lovely corn which has been done up in little sachets especially for them.........yes, it's rat bait.  All I need to do now is pluck up the courage and go in there. 

impkin

• Not So New ...
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2009, 07:49:35 »
Best place for my morning coffee  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal