Author Topic: mini greenhouse  (Read 840 times)

chelsea dagger

• Not So New ...
mini greenhouse
« on: April 16, 2009, 16:56:14 »
just been down to wilkos, found that they do a selection of mini greenhouse covers, if like me you have over recent years brought the 3 tier  mini greenhouse from instore/poundstretcher then find after one season the plastic disintergrates, then because you can't get a cover you relent and buy another one and again the plastic breaksdown, i have been using the frames as staging but today found that if you have two frames  take the angle tubes off the top of one and take a section from your second frame  you will now have a 4 tier greenhouse frame. wilkos do a 4 tier heavy duty cover for around £5.95 and it fits perfectly, so hopefully this will last for years,hope this might help someone out there, assemble the frame first because the tubes can be difficult to seperate if pushed home too hard, so if the plastic breaks you havent wasted a journey to wilkos,seeya mick

phoenix_co2

• Quarter Acre
  • Never a dull moment
Re: mini greenhouse
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 19:20:21 »
Thanks for that Chelsea, i was given a 3 tier for christmas by my sister, so will keep wilco's in mind if it dies on me

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 19:25:32 »
I got one a couple of weeks ago cos one of mine went brittle. I got the stronger one too.
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

flossy

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 19:37:26 »

Thanks for that Mick, useful info,             :D
Hertfordshire,   south east England

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal