Author Topic: white water  (Read 1081 times)

ACE

• Hectare
white water
« on: April 01, 2009, 21:29:14 »
I've just spat out my horlicks, bleeding horrible, she made it with cravendale milk, although calling it milk must be against the trades discription act.

No taste, every possible bit of goodness skimmed and filtered out, she even payed more than usual for it. Who ever though of that idea should be hung. This is taking the p*#s at the extreme. Take out all the good bits make it into cheese and butter, then sell the dregs to the gullable fools telling them it is good for them. They even put it in white bottles so you can't see how thin it looks. Even the dog won't touch it! White water, thats all it is.

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
Re: white water
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 22:16:48 »
I presume it was skimmed Ace? Known as dishwater by my man. ;D
Smile, it confuses people.

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 22:18:13 »
In Victorian times "skimmed Milk" was used in the workhouse... all the cream and fats being used for the rich... it was referred to as "blue" milk...  :-X

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 22:22:43 »
It looks revolting. Give me good old soya milk and cream any day. I've got to like that chalky taste now. ;)
Smile, it confuses people.

Tin Shed

• Hectare
  • South Essex
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 20:55:05 »
Perhaps you are meant to bath in it, not drink it ;D ;D

hippydave

• Hectare
  • Retford. Notts
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 21:00:27 »
fooled me into thinking that there was some kayaking going on ;), i went to wales last weekend kayaking on white water but i tried not to drink it, but i did swim once :(
you may be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you dance with de reaper.

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2009, 09:42:39 »
My daughter's favourite! But she only gets it when the only place open is the garage!

Mr Smith

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2009, 11:02:08 »
If you have ever been in to a big Dairy and see the crap that comes out of milk to make these kiddy milky drinks then you would not drink milk again, ACE is right for once you are left with with white pee water, ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal