Author Topic: Chilli seeds.  (Read 5092 times)

twang20

• Not So New ...
Chilli seeds.
« on: March 25, 2009, 20:08:05 »
Hi everyone, Now that i've planted all my chilli seeds for this season I thought i'd put the remaining ones up for offer before it's too late to plant them. I dont intend on going crazy again next year so im willing to swap or give away any of the 200 varieties I seem to have collected. I have a bit of everything (too many to list) including 10 Habanero varieties, loads of the superhot types, a few wild varieties and most of the nice and versatile culinary peppers.
I dont want to swap for anything specific, but any veg seeds would be much appreciated if you have anything you can recommend. Otherwise I dont mind giving away a few freebies :)

Rhubarb Thrasher

• Hectare
  • Dark Side Of The Rhubarb
Re: Chilli seeds.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 20:15:56 »
Hi Twang20,

i'd be interested in some different chilis - i'm more interested in unusual shapes and colours then heat.

what veg are you after?

Cheers RT

twang20

• Not So New ...
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 20:41:35 »
Hello, that was quick. I can send you a good mixture of unusual shaped and coloured types if you like.
I wouldn't mind some runner bean seeds as I planted mine out too early and the cold has got to them, but anything that can be sown now really, im easy :)
If you PM your address I can get the chilli seeds posted soon.

debster

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 20:53:41 »
i would love some super hot ones, what would you like in excahnge?

twang20

• Not So New ...
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 21:02:27 »
OOH this is fun :D
I can send you some seeds of 7 Pot, Trinidad Scorpion, Red Savina, and similar if you like.
Is it the right time to start onions from seed, I would like some of them, or maybe some Peas?

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 21:09:33 »
I'm OK for chilli seeds but if you want to try some heritage peas (tall) PM me your addy and I'll put you a lucky bag together... and you can bulk your own up.
 ;D

debster

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 09:44:34 »
thankyou twang 20 i deffo have peas ill have a look to see if i have any onion seeds i did not sure if i swapped them but i will check when i get back this afternoon

Twoflower

• Hectare
  • Three girls and a cat!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2009, 12:06:06 »
i have spare onion seeds. i've got paris silver skins, the kelsae, bedfordshire chamion and ailsa craig. All these onions a part from the kelsae say on the packet that you can sow now. Happy to swap for mixed bag, but don't know how to go on i'm new to this. Also what is a pm? ???

saddad

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2009, 12:10:41 »
PM is a personal message... click on the name of the person in the thread. That will take you to a page and Send personal message is one of the options.. allows you to send addys without everyone seeing them...  :)

Twoflower

• Hectare
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2009, 12:25:16 »
thank you ;D

twang20

• Not So New ...
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2009, 15:13:30 »
Well thats an overwhelming response. Thanks for all your offers everyone, I just wanted to drop a quick message to try and slow things down a bit.
I will sort through my seeds tonight and get all the packages ready to post out at the weekend, I want to make sure that I honour my promises to all the people that have asked so far before I agree any more swaps. So I will put a post at the weekend when I have a better idea of what I have remainning in my seed box. Anyone who has already posted a request, consider it done. But any new requests, could I just have a few days to get things organised. :)
Thankyou.

twang20

• Not So New ...
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2009, 19:03:22 »
I have posted out all the seeds today and I have plenty left for anyone else who may want some, I dont know what I was thinking.
I have also received a lot of veg seeds in return, I'd like to thank everyone for your generosity.

Twoflower

• Hectare
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2009, 19:05:09 »
Yes please ;D

debster

• Hectare
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2009, 19:06:35 »
twang i posted the onion seeds today but as my large post office was shut for security reasons! i stuck them in a post box so they may not get to you til tuesday ok
debs

Levi

• Half Acre
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2009, 11:30:09 »
Just checking if you emptied your mailbox yet?  :)
One Love

Twoflower

• Hectare
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2009, 16:39:20 »
  No have just sent a message and it bounced.  :)

luap

• Not So New ...
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2009, 19:16:20 »
Tried to pm but box full.Twang what a kind offer!!I would love some very hot chilli seeds.What would you like in exchange?We have got loads of seeds both veg and flower as my wife is a seed addict!! ;)
thanks  Paul
2 plots?you greedy sod!!!!

saddad

• Hectare
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2009, 19:20:07 »
Just sent him a "normal" e-mail to that effect...  :)

twang20

• Not So New ...
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2009, 20:11:47 »
Whoops, I didn't realise I had to empty the inbox. Sorry guys, I guess im still a newbie.

Luap- Youre welcome to any seeds you'd like, if you send me your address i'll post a mixture of superhots. I don't suppose you have some seeds for Purple sprouting Broccoli or something similar? as I was about to buy some online.

Im amassing quite a collection now thanks to some very generous people ;D

Twoflower

• Hectare
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2009, 20:18:06 »
I have purple broccoli and white. Do you want winter or summer broccoli?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal