Author Topic: Kid on the Block Update  (Read 2843 times)

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/roybhamuk
Kid on the Block Update
« on: September 13, 2004, 08:25:57 »
Harry was incognito 8) on a special mission to find out if his new home would be suitable and that he was not allergic to anyone or if he simply didn’t like them or the place. ;)
Well it turns out that Harvey has come clean revealed himself :o and decided this is the place he would like to spend the rest of his happy days. ;D

We’re as chuffed as a squirrel stuffed with nuts and I think he is too. ;D

Roy. ;D ;D ;D

Gardengirl

• Hectare
Re:Kid on the Block Update
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2004, 09:41:24 »
He's an absolute cutie Roy no wonder you are chuffed :D  Hope he has a long, healthy and happy life with you :)

Pat
Happy gardening all...........Pat

Jill

• Hectare
  • S E London
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2004, 10:29:49 »
He is so cute.  Congratulations Harvey - you seem to have made an excellent choice. :D

Mimi

• Hectare
  • Pretty in Pink
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 15:09:00 »
What a cutie. :-*  Bet he is feeling right at home now.  Well done Harvey,  good choice.
Take time to stop and smell the flowers.

Wicker

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2004, 16:45:18 »
He sure does seem to be feeling at home - look at him on the computer chair just raring to get started and helping Roy with any new pc problems!!

Harvey is just gorgeous, Roy  - very happy for you both!
Equality isn't everyone being the same, equality is recognising that being different is normal.

teresa

• Hectare
  • Happy gardening
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2004, 13:43:25 »
Oh he is so beautiful how can you say no to those eyes. ;)

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2004, 15:37:50 »
Harvey and I would just like to say thank you for the kind words and he also said he is enjoying his new home, :D the furniture tastes lovely especially the dining chair legs they are his favourite, :P the net cutains? well he hasn't spent really enough time on them so far but working at it. :-\

We are all off to a puppy party tonight his second one. 8) Last week he was King until he had a Golden Retriever pup sit on him :o now he is just the Cavalier and waits his turn in the romps. We had to laugh ;D there was a Rottweiler pup there too and he spent most of the evening hiding behind the doggy food bags on the shelving in the Vets :-[ and missed most of the party (poor little scardy Pooch). :'(

Roy ;D

Mimi

• Hectare
  • Pretty in Pink
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2004, 17:31:54 »
We had such fun when our latest dog was at her puppy party.. The boss o' the lot was the tiniest jack russel pup you could imagine.  She ruled the roost for most of the night and bullied all the other dogs who tried to get near the toys.  Finally a brave lab pup gave her a bit of her own medicine and her owner grabbed her up and walked out in a huff. :o  Well you cant please them all.  At least all the babies had fun once it had gone ;D

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2004, 23:12:25 »
Mimi forgive me if you have told me this B4 but when you get to my age memory is something we forget about. ??? What dog do you have and how long ago was he/she a puppy and what is its name? Any chance of a picky please? :-\

Roy. ;)

Mimi

• Hectare
  • Pretty in Pink
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2004, 00:10:46 »
Dont think that I have told you Roy.  I have two long haired standard daschunds.  The older of the two is Missy, she is almost 5 years old  and black and tan.  She is on the left in the photo.  Poppy is the red on the right.  She is almost one year old and still very much a puppy.   They are both adorable and very much 'Mummies' girls. ;D

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2004, 07:46:29 »
Wow! Double trouble aren't they gorgeous lovely glossy coats. I can image a few tangled moments when on their leads and Missy decides to go left of the lamp post and Poppy goes right ;D
Roll on Monday It will be a week since Harvey had his final Jab and we can walkies and meet other doggies ;D Hope they don't think he's good enough to eat :o ;D

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2004, 09:37:05 »
Gorgeous dogs Mimi.  Having heard about them, nice to see a photo of them.  Do they get on well together?  I ask this as sometimes females can squabble and if they do it can be quite nasty.  We had a collie cross and then after a couple of years re-homed a german shepherd. They were fine for about three months and then the GS suddenly decided she was the boss as far as my hubby was concerned and all sorts of trouble began.  Unfortunately we had to let the GS go back for rehoming - broke my heart but it would have been asking for trouble to have kept her.  Looking at your two though I shouldn't think you would have this problem - probably the GS breed that was the cause - they tend to be 'one man dogs'.

Pat
Happy gardening all...........Pat

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal