Author Topic: jade goody  (Read 7189 times)

Mr Smith

• Hectare
Re: jade goody
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2009, 19:33:07 »
Ollie,
          I know from your previous posts in the past that you are a caring person but to say what you have done about JG now that she is dead and buried well I'm very surprised at you, personally she did the Indian actress a favour by making her famous with the racist insult she came out with, now I'm led to believe  that she is going to appear in Eastenders(whatever that is, I don't watch telly dribble), :)

Uncle Joshua

• Hectare
    • nikkershaw.net
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2009, 16:22:11 »

I assume you're referring to Zimbabwe. Someone needs to sort out that particular monster urgently, but after having occupied the country for a couple of generations, we're not the people to do it!

The lack of world action in Zimbabwe with what Mugabe has done to that country and its people should have had the worlds leaders sending in thousands of troops years ago and the only reason I can see for that not happening its because its part of Africa.

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2009, 18:03:34 »
It's about time we stopped this habit of invading other peoples' countries all the time. It comes off occasionally with the right leadership - Sierra Leone was one of the few successes - but look at Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan. Mostly it does far more harm than good.

Baaaaaaaa

• Acre
  • Life's a treat for those who bleat.
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2009, 18:39:55 »

I assume you're referring to Zimbabwe. Someone needs to sort out that particular monster urgently, but after having occupied the country for a couple of generations, we're not the people to do it!

The lack of world action in Zimbabwe with what Mugabe has done to that country and its people should have had the worlds leaders sending in thousands of troops years ago and the only reason I can see for that not happening its because its part of Africa.

I suspect its more to do with oil and precious minerals
Maximus, Procerus, Vegetus

Uncle Joshua

• Hectare
    • nikkershaw.net
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2009, 19:33:04 »

I suspect its more to do with oil and precious minerals

Nobody trades with Zimbabwe these days so I can't see that being the reason.

I agree we shouldn't invade other countries but equally we shouldn't let people die while we do nothing!

THE MASTER

• Half Acre
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2009, 02:11:29 »
ermmm sorry is this thread all about jade ./ or are we gonna go off on one and talk about world polodicks(note the carful use of mis spelling)
i liked jade you got wot you saw
SHE WAS/IS A REAL PERSON she spoke her mind and was more clever than most.
dare i say this . f*** im gonna go for it. b******* if i offend so wot

im like Jade i like to Speack my mind

Jade used the media not only to bring in money for her boys but also to bring atention to cancer HARD CORE face on thats one brave girl

and everyone forgets that jackson call her mum WHITE TRASH
now that should put the cat amungst the peigions

im not rasits but it has to work both ways
 8) :)

HE WHO DARES WINS !!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal