Author Topic: DjVu Files  (Read 1725 times)

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
DjVu Files
« on: January 14, 2009, 14:32:57 »
I have quite a few I need to get into. I've downloaded DjVu (possibly!) but still can't open the files. Any advice?
Ken.

Tulipa

• Hectare
Re: DjVu Files
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 09:37:42 »
Hi

I am just bumping this up as I too have been sent some DJVU files and would like to know how to open them.  There are some websites with programmes on to download but I don't know which one to use.  I tried one which didn't work so I am looking for help.

Please!  These are documents relevant to my family tree and it would really be lovely to see them.

Thank you

T.

Tulipa

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 10:56:54 »
Don't worry, I have solved it.  I had a look on a Genealogy website and they recommended Irfanview and a plug-in, so I thought I would post this on here in case you still need it Ken.  You have probably solved it by now, but in case anyone else ever needs it.

Sorry to have been a nuisance. :-[

T.

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 19:15:55 »
Don't worry, I have solved it.  I had a look on a Genealogy website and they recommended Irfanview and a plug-in, so I thought I would post this on here in case you still need it Ken.  You have probably solved it by now, but in case anyone else ever needs it.

Sorry to have been a nuisance. :-[

T.

Any and all help is never a nuisance, Tulipa.
 I did solve it in a similar way to you. Bit of a bind tho' having to open them each time using a different prog.
 Thanks for the inf, tho. I'm sure others will come across the same problem.
Ken.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal