Author Topic: Greenhouse Cleaning  (Read 10498 times)

Vortex

• Acre
Re: Greenhouse Cleaning
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2009, 20:38:57 »
Armatillox is one of the best kept secrets around. It's only allowed to be sold in the EU as a path cleaner, like Jeyes Fluid, but if you suffer with clubroot or white rot then a 1-100 appliction of Armatillox 3 weeks before sowing will suppress both problems for a season.
Armatillox was originally sold for this purpose until the EU beauracrats stuck their oars in, so now it can only be sold outside the EU for this purpose - see their .com website www.armatillox.com
And
No I don't work for them
But
My father-in-law has endemic club root and has used Armatillox for years to suppress it
I have endemic white rot on one of my plots and have now used it for 2 seasons and 2 winters without suffering failure of my onion crops.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
Re: Greenhouse Cleaning
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2009, 21:26:56 »
flowerofshona. Never thought of using my steam cleaner for cleaning greenhouse, I have found it useful for defrosting my freezer. Thanks for that tip, will soon have a clean greenhouse, well as soon as my daughter returns steam cleaner. Have always used Jeyes in a sprayer but that doesn't really remove any of the dirt.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal