Author Topic: Football  (Read 5465 times)

Fork

• Hectare
  • Amber valley,Derbyshire
Re: Football
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2009, 18:28:34 »
I don't know what you lot are all on about.  I thought the FA Cup finished in November ???

It most probably did for you  ;D

The "sheep" at work are already "bleating" about the up and coming match v Nottingham Forest on the 23rd Jan.They play Manchester Utd earlier in the week in the League Cup and reckon they will be knackered when they meet Forest....tough  ;D ;D

You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2009, 19:44:25 »
Well I was disappointed that Burnley lost, nowt else to cheer about in Burnley!!
and The Forest/Rams match is at Home Frogslegs....  :o

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2009, 23:11:58 »
I don't know what you lot are all on about.  I thought the FA Cup finished in November ???

It most probably did for you  ;D

The "sheep" at work are already "bleating" about the up and coming match v Nottingham Forest on the 23rd Jan.They play Manchester Utd earlier in the week in the League Cup and reckon they will be knackered when they meet Forest....tough  ;D ;D

I think we have the worst record for getting into the third round in the entire football league - and probably the second round too - Imps always plan their Christmas shopping for second round weekend!!! ;D
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

nilly71

• Hectare
  • Romford,Essex
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2009, 09:18:55 »
The only time i watch football is if i want to go to sleep, as it bores the hell out of me :D

Neil

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2009, 16:26:22 »
Baavelous win for the mighty rams, should have been 2-0 or more, where's Georgie gone, probably crying in her home made soup, Saddad shame on you wanting Burnley to beat us and I thought we were friends.     ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2009, 16:33:04 »
Have you ever been to Burnley? They need some serious cheering up... it had the suicide record for a whole decade and is still a contender...
Type John Cooper Clarke into You Tube and "I don't want to go to Burnley" and follow some of the subsidiary links...
Personally I don't care who wins any football match, the first and last I went to was at Turf Moor in 1970...
 ;D

cornykev

• Hectare
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2009, 16:36:30 »
Your reprieved.  ;D ;D ;D

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2009, 17:42:56 »
Baavelous win for the mighty rams, should have been 2-0 or more, where's Georgie gone, probably crying in her home made soup, Saddad shame on you wanting Burnley to beat us and I thought we were friends.     ;D ;D ;D

Here I am.  I got enough stick from Grotbag in chat last night.  ::)  We like to give the underdogs a ray of hope now and then you know.   ;)  ;D

G x

PS It was a prawn sandwich, not soup. 
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

cornykev

• Hectare
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2009, 18:28:54 »
Ho ho ho       by the way I'm still waiting 4 a lift off ronaldo anyone seem him he should be here by now.  ;D ;D ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2009, 20:59:35 »
Georgie As you know I didn't even know what FA meant but to add to your misery I will remind you of your promise if Joshua's team get to the final. CK watch this space it may be fun ;D

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2009, 21:25:16 »
Georgie As you know I didn't even know what FA meant but to add to your misery I will remind you of your promise if Joshua's team get to the final. CK watch this space it may be fun ;D

I remember it well, Lorna.  And if donations to Dan reach £100 I will reveal my promise.   ;D

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

Al37

• Half Acre
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2009, 00:26:34 »
Getting me going now never been intrested in football.

may go up the lottie and volley a cabbage over the

gate tommoro ; ;D ;D
Not laughed as much in ages. my attitude to football entirely ;D ;D ;D ;D

cornykev

• Hectare
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2009, 16:54:08 »
Tell us Georgie, tell us, go on you know you want to, go on tell us.      ;D ;D ;D

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2009, 17:44:39 »
Tell us Georgie, tell us, go on you know you want to, go on tell us.      ;D ;D ;D

I said that if Joshua's team, Peterborough, win the FA cup final I will eat my greenhouse.   ;D

G x

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2009, 18:36:36 »

I said that if Joshua's team, The Pish, win the FA cup final I will eat my greenhouse.   ;D

G x
Just a quick edit so it reads right Georgie ;D
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2009, 19:08:42 »
RC I am not going to let Grandson (13) read your post he may utter a few words that even I have never heard :o :)

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2009, 20:17:11 »

I said that if Joshua's team, The Pish, win the FA cup final I will eat my greenhouse.   ;D

G x
Just a quick edit so it reads right Georgie ;D

ROFL   ;D

G x

PS  I'll slip your message to Josh when Lorna isn't looking.   ;)  ;D
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 20:35:49 by Georgie »

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2009, 21:36:14 »
Georgie don't encourage him!! I think Josh and his Dad are going to watch them tomorrow. What sane person would stand in the freezing cold watching .....how many? is it 22? silly buggers kicking a football to each other ;D

Fork

• Hectare
  • Amber valley,Derbyshire
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2009, 08:37:35 »

Well the "11 silly buggers" who I follow had another nice little win again yesterday  ;D
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose

Froglegs

• Hectare
  • Nottinghamshire.
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2009, 09:22:11 »
Well I was disappointed that Burnley lost, nowt else to cheer about in Burnley!!
and The Forest/Rams match is at Home Frogslegs....  :o
::)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal