Author Topic: grow your own christmas tree  (Read 1977 times)

norfolklass

• Hectare
  • Norwich - a fine city
grow your own christmas tree
« on: December 16, 2008, 11:57:54 »
every year when we buy our tree we get a free bare rooted mini tree as well. the first one is growing away happily in a pot in the garden but I've run out of family, friends and neighbours to re-home the mini trees so if anyone one here would like to offer a mini christmas tree a good home, please shout!

Levi

• Half Acre
Re: grow your own christmas tree
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 15:11:18 »
Eyup norfolklass,
That's very kind of you. I'd love a couple, but would you mind checking on the postage costs to way up here in BOT, Staffs please, then I could send it to you, if its not silly money. Or let me know the weight etc if you're too busy. Not dissing your trees but as a guidr, they're about a tenner. Thanks
One Love

norfolklass

• Hectare
  • Norwich - a fine city
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 11:55:53 »
hey Levi, sorry but the tree has now been rehomed.
if you're still interested this time next year, just shout!
(postage was about £1.50)

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 16:12:05 »
Just to let you know, the baby tree you so kindly sent me last year has been sitting outside our front door adorned with baubles and tinsel! Not quite big enough for lights yet, but I did add a candle on Chrostmas Eve, so thanks again!

norfolklass

• Hectare
  • Norwich - a fine city
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 19:53:17 »
Just to let you know, the baby tree you so kindly sent me last year has been sitting outside our front door adorned with baubles and tinsel! Not quite big enough for lights yet, but I did add a candle on Chrostmas Eve, so thanks again!

aww, that's loverly ;D
ours might be big enough to come indoors next year, as long as the central heating doesn't finish him off... :-\

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal