Author Topic: x----factor  (Read 2119 times)

jimtheworzel

• Hectare
  • PRESTON Gateway to the north
    • http://peterfell-petergarden.blogspot.co.uk/
x----factor
« on: November 29, 2008, 23:30:15 »
watched the x factor...waiting for the entrance of     britteny speers...have i spelt the name right???
on she came.....the old tart was mimeing...what a let down??

Amazin

• Hectare
  • N W London
Re: x----factor
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 23:58:55 »
Oi! No Britney for you, mate - remember your ticker!

;D
Lesson for life:
1. Breathe in     2. Breathe out     3. Repeat

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 10:56:26 »
Yes, think she was shown up by some of the "amateurs".
Oops, just confessed to watching X factor- and my daughter wasn't even in the house to take the blame!

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 11:46:14 »
She was terrible.Yes she was miming.They said so on extra factor.

How on earth Ruth got voted out I don't know.She has a great voice,I hope she records Purple rain,I would buy it.

That lad is cute but not very talented ,makes the whole thing a joke in my opinion. :)

windygale

• Acre
  • http://spaces.msn.com/windyspot/
    • www.rushall.org.uk
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 12:09:40 »
i agree with betula,
eggnog  ::)should have gone or Diana, they have no power in their voices, no talent,

Ruth, now i could drink her bathwater, ::) ;D what a voice, i would have thought she would have won, i voted a lot for her, :-\ ;D ;D ;D
my allotment
heaven

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 12:53:02 »
I agree. Maybe a bit of nationalism creeping in- more Irish people voting than Spanish? >:( And judging by my 15-year old daughter, being cute gets more votes than having a good voice. I think Simon expected Owen (Iknow that's not the right spelling) to go.

RSJK

• Hectare
  • its great to be on the allotment
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 13:03:45 »
 Think I would rather get in the bathwater with her, what a sexy looking girl   ;D ;D ::)
Richard       If it's not worth having I will have it

Duke Ellington

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2008, 13:28:48 »
Think I would rather get in the bathwater with her, what a sexy looking girl   ;D ;D ::)

Its so nice to know that you guys are not going for the stick insect type of girl!!

Duke
dont be fooled by the name I am a Lady!! :-*

RSJK

• Hectare
  • its great to be on the allotment
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2008, 16:13:10 »
Think I would rather get in the bathwater with her, what a sexy looking girl   ;D ;D ::)

Its so nice to know that you guys are not going for the stick insect type of girl!!

No I like to see a bit of meat on the bones.   ::) ::)
Richard       If it's not worth having I will have it

Lauren S

• Hectare
  • Delightful Devon
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2008, 17:01:29 »
Britney Spear(ed) was a shambles, so blatantly mimed as did that super ***** Mariah SCarey... she looked like a Madam Tussuad's wax works dummy on stage a few weeks ago. Apart from changing hands with the mic she never moved an inch on stage.
Simon says Diana hasn't danced yet. I wish she would dance OFF the stage. She murders every song she presents. She looks dirty, like the *Little Match Girl* who has just been dragged in off the streets in from the cold.
I will not be watching next year, I'm sick to death of the stupid sob stories.
What I still cannot get over is the fact that Rachel Hylton was picked for Dannii's top five. What kind of message did her past send out to the youngsters. Oh it's ok to get pregnant at 13, burgle people's houses for drug money and hey ho you will be awarded with adulation from the British public.........Wrong!!!!!!!!
:) Net It Or You Won't Get It  :)

jonny211

• Acre
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2008, 18:29:51 »
Oh it's ok to get pregnant at 13, burgle people's houses for drug money and hey ho you will be awarded with adulation from the British public.........Wrong!!!!!!!!

Apart from getting pregnant at 13 you've just described Oasis, and they've even been invited into no.10 by our ex glorious leader. So it seems that it gets you everywhere.

Aaarrgh

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2008, 20:00:53 »
Is this something I should be watching.. I thought it was a science fiction series XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Suzanne

• Hectare
  • sun is shining
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2008, 20:19:16 »
I am one of the unfortunate few...derided by my OH.... as I love talent shows and always have done. And I think we should keep them as that and not pass judgement on the individuals themselves.

Diana has a quirky voice - but I loved Kate Bush. I am sure given her own material to sing Diana is going to be great in the same way that Kate Bush was. Remember she is 17 and just starting out in this, she still has to develop her style. But so far she is different and stands out.

Rachel was a bit older, had a bad past life, but gosh hasn't she turned herself around. That sort of determination and fight to sort out a life and come back into social acceptability should be applauded not criticised. Her voive is really soulful and suits those songs. Loved her singing "feeelin good".

Ruth is fantastic and definitely a talent for the future remember she is only 26, and if i remember Lemar dropped out of Fame academy but it hasn't done him any disfavours. New single out for Christmas.

Eoghan - very sweet and again only 16 so a whole life time ahead of him, although I have to admit it may not be singing.

And finally Alexandra, was she not born a popstar. So polished at 19 and so determined, a potential winner of this series.

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2008, 00:45:25 »
I remember going to see Britney Spears at Wembley when she was last in the UK (not my fault, husband was a fan .....) and I came away feeling really cross and ripped off as she mimed the ENTIRE show.  Not cool.

We also watch the X-Factor but I am rapidly going off it and I don't care what people say, it's rigged.  To have two singers like chicken 'eggnog' little and diana 'its not easy being green' vickers left in over some of the acts that have gone out (Ruth??) is just laughable.  Pffft.  Highlight of the series ... seeing Rachel booted off.   

Duke Ellington

• Hectare
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2008, 21:21:25 »
I wont be able to watch the show and not think of eggnog now !!!

Duke :P
dont be fooled by the name I am a Lady!! :-*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal