Author Topic: £20 Voucher  (Read 3232 times)

Lauren S

• Hectare
  • Delightful Devon
£20 Voucher
« on: November 12, 2008, 17:25:45 »
I've just copied and pasted this from Money Saving Expert (dot com) newsletter.

http://www.morrisons.co.uk/dinneronus/

Useful for those who do their weekly shopping there.

From their website:

As a thank you for shopping with Morrisons throughout the Christmas period, we're giving you a £20 voucher.

You can spend it on anything you like. Use it to buy turkey, veggies, all the trimmings and Christmas pud and that's Christmas dinner for four people sorted. Or you could treat yourself to some festive fizz, chocolate or even a last-minute gift.

How to get your £20 voucher

To claim your Morrisons £20 voucher, simply collect four separate receipts, each worth £40 or more, when you shop at your local Morrisons between 10th November 2008 and 14th December 2008. Each receipt must be collected from a different week. Weeks are 10-16 Nov, 17-23 Nov, 24-30 Nov, 1-7 Dec and 8-14 Dec. Save your receipts in the Collector Card you'll find at the till or in supermarket foyers. Once you've collected four receipts, hand your Collector Card into the Customer Services desk at your local Morrisons to get your £20 voucher.

Spending your £20 voucher

You can redeem your £20 voucher at Morrisons the next time you spend £40 or more. The voucher must be redeemed between Monday 15th and Wednesday 24th December 2008.

Just to add to the above you need to make sure you pick up your collector card by Sunday 23 November, the offer is one per household and the £40 spends can't be made on fuel. Check the offer's full terms and conditions on the Morrisons website for more info.

Lauren  :)
:) Net It Or You Won't Get It  :)

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
Re: £20 Voucher
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 18:29:44 »
its a con if you dont normaly shop there you have to spend £200 to get the £20 off :(

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 19:30:30 »
its a con if you dont normaly shop there you have to spend £200 to get the £20 off :(

Even if you do normally shop there! Not really a con, though, it's still 10% off.But the card is misleading- in one place it just says "spend $40 each wee" but in the small print it has to be $40 in one visit each week, so disadvantaging people who spend little and often.

Nemesia

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 17:56:36 »
We shop there all the time but it tends to be two trips each week. Their prices are definitely cheaper that at the huge Tesco nearby which opened about a year ago.  Also, they have lots of BOGOFs each week. Last year I complained about the way a visiting manager spoke to me and got a nice letter from Sir Ken plus a huge bag of compost. They offered me flowers but I asked for the compost instead.  We don't often spend £40 in one go.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 18:05:39 »
I shop at Morrisons all the time.  Spent £80 there last week as OH drove me there for heavy stuff.  Can't be bothered with having to spend £40 for 4 weeks and then another £40.  Does that include wine and cigarettes.  I sometimes do two small shops a week about £10/15.  I suppose this is good for big families who do a weekly shop but think as I shop there all year and spend a lot of money there I should get £20 off.  I only got the spend £40 week information when I asked for my 'gardening for schools' coupons and they said they had finished. Anyone got their heating allowance yet?? probably December I think.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 20:11:51 »
Some of my laydees shop once a week at Morries on the freebie Ring&Ride bus & I told them about this offer, so thanks Lauren 8) They've also been blagging loads of the gardening-for-schools vouchers & I've been able to post off 30+ to someone here for her little girl to take to school :-* Another laydee (over 80) reckons she's got her £400 heating allowance this past week.

Nemesia

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 18:02:00 »
Some of my laydees shop once a week at Morries on the freebie Ring&Ride bus & I told them about this offer, so thanks Lauren 8) They've also been blagging loads of the gardening-for-schools vouchers & I've been able to post off 30+ to someone here for her little girl to take to school :-* Another laydee (over 80) reckons she's got her £400 heating allowance this past week.

Do Ring & Ride do a free bus just for shoppers to Morrisons and other stores?
I had my first experience with R&R two weeks ago when I organised a meal out for our Keep Fit ladies (all over 70 and 80).  One 86 yr old who is very bossy was convinced that they would let us down but it went quite smoothly. This woman had wanted us all to go to a pub nearby (awful food) just for convenience. We are used to having catering college food and service at cheap prices, hence the ring and ride journey. Sorry to digress but this woman gave me a bad time and it's still fresh in myh mind>:(

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2008, 16:22:30 »
Sorry with the late reply, but I've been off-line for a coupla days. To not go off-topic on this thread, do you want me to tell you on another exactly what the R&R Service in Birmngham offers? I've just checked your location & it's not in your profile...could be that the service differs from city to city? Dunno..

Your 86yr old..there's always one, isn't there? >:( ;) ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal