Author Topic: 8 ten inch pots for 99p  (Read 2015 times)

shaun01

• Acre
8 ten inch pots for 99p
« on: November 10, 2008, 21:44:14 »
Morrison's cut flower pots are sold off every day at 99p for 8 ideal for tomato's
You can bury a lot of troubles digging in the dirt.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Re: 8 ten inch pots for 99p
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 22:20:48 »
My Co-Op give them away FREE 8)

Hyacinth - THE Bukkit Lady  ;D

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 18:34:48 »
You tell em Lish. You must be a bluddy expert on them there buckits. We got ours 3 year ago and they are great. Tone cutout the bottoms of some  and he grows his tomatoes in them. I grow lillies in them to put in the spaces amongs the shrubs at home. Didn't think they would stand up to being used with soil but they have.  Asda was we we got ours. We wouldn't dream of paying for em would we Lish? As soon as the shops started charging for em we stopped avin em and looked for another source.
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

jayc1978

• Not So New ...
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 19:01:44 »
My sister has a florist and is always trying to find homes for these buckets. They have tons of they behind the shop and will always give them out to people who want them.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 19:41:38 »
Shirl, it was ACE who scurrilously put it about that my FREE Co-Op black bukkits were bio-degradable after 6 weeks :o, the dirty dastard ;D

All my toms in the 'house are grown ring-culture & all the rings are bukkits with the bottoms cut out. The bottoms get used either as wigwam supports or as safety stops for the ends of canes 8)...nothing wasted with my FREE Co-Op black bukkits ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal