Author Topic: Trick or Treat...  (Read 13657 times)

Froglegs

• Hectare
  • Nottinghamshire.
Re: Trick or Treat...
« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2008, 20:21:53 »

Trick and treat subject goes into Choklit, strange for grown-up's.
I tried to be a grown up once    ::) did not like it. ;D

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2008, 09:56:08 »
To save going through all this crap again next year. Invite them in if you feel the need, (no need to admit it to us)  or do what I do and put a nice pair of wellies outside the front door, make sure they are all sprayed up with sparkly silver spray.

After all there ain't a kid in the land that is going to knock on Gary Glitters door.

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2008, 10:26:55 »
Ha! It's the one day of the year when Garry Glitter gets the last laugh!

Flunky

• Acre
  • In Sunny Narfook.
« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2008, 10:37:35 »
Flunky,
                And a happy pagan festival to you, if it was left to me I would of put the piss pot over their heads never mind a water pistol,  just keep away from me and do your happy stuff away from me ;) 

Aaah, what it must be like to be so happy and go lucky all the time. Would you like me to tell you a joke ? i bet you're ticklish. Come, give us a smile, it cant all be bad.  ;D

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2008, 00:37:34 »
Well, we were away for Halloween, half term so down with the family in Devon.  Arrived home on Saturday only to find my car covered in yoghurt.  Bless 'em, as we didn't answer the door, we were 'tricked'.   >:(  I don't mind it, although it can be a touch intimidating if a herd of lads rolls up at the door begging for sweets.  Mine don't go trick or treating so we usually have out own little halloween party indoors.  Much prefer Guy Fawkes - I do love a good bang in the evening.  :P

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2008, 09:13:39 »
I do love a good bang in the evening.  :P

Sadly, as you get older, it becomes more of a fizzle than an all out explosion...

asbean

• Hectare
  • Winchester, Hants
« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2008, 10:30:20 »
I do love a good bang in the evening.  :P

Sadly, as you get older, it becomes more of a fizzle than an all out explosion...

You speak for yourself - some of us oldies have more spark than you young 'uns  :o 8) :o 8) :o 8) ::) ::) ::)
The Tuscan Beaneater

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal