Author Topic: Will Things Change...?  (Read 1666 times)

Lauren S

• Hectare
  • Delightful Devon
Will Things Change...?
« on: October 30, 2008, 20:14:00 »
Well I've decided after so many years of putting up with garbage service from AOL, I'm switching to sky. Sick of being booted off line all the time. One night had to wait four hours to get signed on  >:(. (All the help desk tells you to do is)....REINSTALL, REINSTALL  ::)

Will I have to create a new A4A name or can I still use this one?

If I DON'T have to change, where do I go to amend my email address so I can still get my personal message announcements etc

Thanks in advance

Lauren
:) Net It Or You Won't Get It  :)

hippydave

• Hectare
  • Retford. Notts
Re: Will Things Change...?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 20:36:41 »
you wont have to change name and you can change you email address by clicking on profile above and then click on account relate settings on the lefthand side.
you may be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you dance with de reaper.

Flunky

• Acre
  • In Sunny Narfook.
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 20:42:57 »
Well I've decided after so many years of putting up with garbage service from AOL, I'm switching to sky. Sick of being booted off line all the time. One night had to wait four hours to get signed on  >:(. (All the help desk tells you to do is)....REINSTALL, REINSTALL  ::)

Will I have to create a new A4A name or can I still use this one?

If I DON'T have to change, where do I go to amend my email address so I can still get my personal message announcements etc

Thanks in advance

Lauren

Dont know if you know people who have had a good experience with sky, but the people i know who swtched to them have all moved away again. Their tech guys are rubbish and you never get what they say you will. For what its worth, I use BT and always find them excellent to deal with and never have problem sgetting on line.

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 20:50:02 »
glad you didn't go with talk talk, they're cr@p .

davyw1

• Hectare
  • I love My Country
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 18:00:46 »
I am on Sky and have no complaints.
Lauren if you have a friend that on Sky get them to recomend you the current offer is £50 worth of M&S vouchers each.
When you wake up on a morning say "good morning world" and be grateful

DAVY

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal