Author Topic: Recommendation please.....  (Read 1948 times)

Plocket

• Hectare
  • Clematis Crystal Fountain
    • Plocket's Clematis Site
Recommendation please.....
« on: September 02, 2004, 16:07:51 »
Can anyone recommend a photo-storage website? I have tried Webshots but find them incredibly slow and long-winded. I've also used Photobucket but would like to try something different. Something simple and easy please!!!

Thanks
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing which stands in the way... (William Blake)

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/roybhamuk
Re:Recommendation please.....
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2004, 22:43:21 »
I thought your Internet Service Provider gave you free 50 something thingamy gigamy bites or other. ??? I am with Blueyonder and have 50 of those Megathingomybites storeage.
Go get it Plocket it's free, :D in fact you may already have it but unaware, check it out. 8)

Roy. ;D ;D ;D

Plocket

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2004, 08:26:38 »
Hi Roy! Thanks so much for that! My ISP does provide 20MB webspace but of course doesn't advertise this or tell you how to create a website. I have e-mailed them to ask for further information! I will keep you posted!!!
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing which stands in the way... (William Blake)

aquilegia

• Hectare
  • hello!
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2004, 09:26:57 »
You can sign up on the photo storage site I run.

go to http://groups.msn.com/a4all

Please use the same log in name as you have on here so I know it's you!

If you need any help with it, let me know.
gone to pot :D

Plocket

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2004, 13:38:28 »
That's brilliant Aqui - thanks! Can I put it on hold for the moment because we are going to have a go at creating our own webspace? Scary stuff! I have noted the link though and will let you know if we sign up! Thanks again.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal