Author Topic: Lorna  (Read 2691 times)

star

• Hectare
  • Northampton, sm greenhouse, heated propagator
Re: Lorna
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2008, 22:55:43 »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Happy Birthday Lorna, I hope you had a great day.....with even more cake!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
I was born with nothing and have most of it left.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2008, 23:18:28 »
A big thank you for all your kind wishes, Mary that is a lovely card you sent me.
Has been a fairly quiet birthday, spent a lot of time in the garden (yipee sunshine all day). Didn't expect to see son John and daughter-in-law as I know they have got a really hectic weekend (business wise) but they popped in for an hour to bring presents. Grandson Joshua (next door) brought  presents last night and said I had to open their presents. He sleeps at his Dad's Friday night and stays with him on Saturdays so he wanted to see me open presents. Lorna is also taking me on a trip to London Eye on 21st. Daughter no 1 was at a horse show where my Granddaughter Kellie's  2year old horse got 2nd in 2 of the events, her first show. So will see them and daughter no 2 tomorrow.
No cake but have got a nice big bag of Thornton's chocolate covered toffees!!!
Once again many thanks.
Lorna

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2008, 11:43:04 »

Hi Lorna, I was in Scotland and missed it, oops!  Hope you had a lovely day x  :)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2008, 20:13:58 »
Thanks SamLouise (wake up Lorna have just connected the name with the person ;D) As already mentioned was pretty quiet weekend but I did manage to get loads of jobs done in the garden. I will celebrate with a LITTLE drink at my daughters Silver Wedding party on Sat :)

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal