Author Topic: Bored stiff  (Read 1167 times)

ACE

• Hectare
Bored stiff
« on: August 29, 2008, 20:58:28 »
As I have to man the stall at a garden show this weekend I thought I would have the day off. Well after a lot of huffing and big sigh she went of to work herself, without even bringing my morning coffee  up.

Phone call an hour later reminding me to have a clean around 'when' I get up, then a text message reminding me the washing needs putting out. Then I found a note written in the dust on the telly, saying 'clean me'.

Various little reminders like the lawnmower parked in front of my Harley, the plug pulled out of my laptop, so it switched itself off.  But worse of all was a nasty little voice message on my mp3 player. Telling me if I want any dinner get on and make it.

So got one of the nippers in the street to mow the lawn, put the washng in the tumble drier, disturbed the dust, sent out for a pizza everything sorted. I don't know what you wimmen find to do all day.

I did fold the dry clothes straight out the drier as it saves the ironing, but being a helpful sort of chap I thoughtfully hand ironed her underwear and used up a huge great big can of starch.

asbean

• Hectare
  • Winchester, Hants
Re: Bored stiff
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 21:06:13 »
Ace - read my lips - woman's work is never done  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
The Tuscan Beaneater

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 21:33:02 »
In other words you enjoyed your day doing nothing!!! ;D Well at least that's what you guys seem to think that the lady of the house does very little. Serves you right for skiving

Tulipa

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 22:18:09 »
Ouch, that starch will hurt! :o

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal