Author Topic: photo of black to the fuchsia  (Read 4264 times)

loopyloulou

• Acre
  • oh my... thats a LOT of couch grass....
Re: photo of black to the fuchsia
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2008, 20:08:56 »
ooooh lovely! and one with my name too :) brill! i love fuschias, but ive only got 4, not 400! one thats getting to be a bit of a bush, i think its a hardy one as its the one with thin red flowers and little purple skirts 2 i had from (shhh!) the 99p shop, one pink with white and one pale pink with purple, and another in the back garden which i think is pink and red, cant actually remember but its always slow to get on with the buisness of growing and then flowering, the other 3 are going great now but that ones just about thinking about it, lol, i am mean to them tho, 2 are in pots 2 are in the borders and no protection, only the ones in pots get watered and fed, im not sure what i should be doing with them, lol, but im going to try and take cuttings of the bushy one for a neighbours front garden... fingers crossed!

good luck at the show, and flowers sorry 2 hear about the rust :( hope they bounce back and give you a good show next yr xx lou xx
i think i like it here :D now who can tell me how to grow my own chocolate???

rdm51

• Half Acre
Re: photo of black to the fuchsia
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2008, 20:57:56 »
 Sorry to hear about the rust flowerofshona. have been lucky this year the only problem i have had was the build up of heat in greenhouse whilst at work and unable to control it. as i cannot fit everything in the two shade houses.
 Don't think i did to well  at Ayr, on the trip over there i took unwell and just didn't feel like showing, i did manage to put a few plants up but just wanted to get home to my bed, so nothing got dressed and half the stuff i took just came back home with me.
 Still feeling a bit rough so not going to the show until Sunday, nearly a whole years work done the drain but as the wife says my health comes first
 and always next year.

loopyloulou  if you looking for a few cuttings give me a shout I'm more than happy to help out and thanks for the good luck.
 Bob

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal